***CHECK OUT ALL MY NEW PICS IN MY SHOWCASE***

Take a look and let me know what you think....NOW be nice...lol

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1728
Very nice! You sure have my hormones raging on a Sunday morning.
Awesome BBJ!
and the pics are good too
Makes me want to sing!
Wonderful Photos!
VERY nice pics.
Ok well I was bored this weekend must be a recession or everybodys mother in law came to visit....lol PINCHE SUEGRA

I also have really bad insomnia does anyone have a natural remedy for such a tragedy....Im starting to watch re-runs....YIKES (OK AND IM ADDICTED TO POKER) There I said it now point me to the rehab for poker freaks....Im gonna start playing Mexican dont Hold em chingow...

You think maybe I need to have more sex?? Any volunteers>>??

I turned every photo into cartoon until I can figure out how to disable the right click. To many phsychos are looking at my pics right now and are busting a nut as we write....ooohh really well send me some money to paypal every time you nut on my photo COCHINO!!!

If anyones wants to view the originals HOT photos then they must go to my website and buy them....!!

Thanks for being nice about my photos sweet gentlemen but look again cause I changed them....cause im a perfectionist and a competitor...
ayyy!
Joy,

You are a trip!! I don't even know what Mexican don't Hold'em is...however I do have a total cure for insomnia...a nice, long, leisurely bubble bath with aroma candles...then lie down on fresh clean sheets in a dark room with very slow jazz playing as background. Now think erotic thoughts of ME. Guaranteed to put you to sleep!!
Mexican Dont Hold Em is something I made up because I should'nt be holding any kind of cards....HE RIVERED ME THAT MOFO

I dunno I have an interesting sense of humor so early in the morning...UUUGH

Ok well all I hear is the snoring of my pekingnese and my Octocat that just had 8 kittens...YIKES PUTA KITTY!!! what a ZZZLORE

Hmmm Jazz
Oh Bibi....you are too funny...."lol PINCHE SUEGRA"
wow bibi, pues te miras muy chula en tus pics preciosa.
Why thank you I just put up some more!!!
last time i played hold em with you i played your hand while you went to the ladies room n u won the whole f**king pot lol
Looovee!!! Call me!! I really need to speak with you!! love the pics by the way!! How do you do it??!!

Xoxo