Jasmine from BP

Although I haven't gotten the chance to see her again, but Jasmine who got started in the hobby using Backpage last year is back up for business again. I noticed her ad on backpage today.

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...ack-20/3601532

I reviewed her on aspd last year as well as a couple of other guys. Her pics on backpage are real. She's very beautiful (model quality) and she is a one shot gal who gives fantastic BBBJs. She didn't allow any kissing from what I remember. Last year, she was strictly outcall as well. Her ad doesn't say anything about incall. Just wanted to pass out a recommendation on this lady. I'll try to schedule her soon, but I have another date with Tiffani of Austin tomorrow!
Let her know about this site...........she looks like a keeper.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Yes, by all means, go see her. Write a review. Give her a vouch. It will certainly help her to achieve provider status here.
I urged her to obtain provider status when aspd was operating. She didn't have a computer at the time. When I go see her I'll recommend the same to her regarding eccie; however, I think it will probably be the same response.

I'm not trying to pimp this provider. Just wanted to let guys know about this one. She's just short on being GFE only because she doesn't kiss and she only allowed one shot but her BBBJs are to die for. To top it off, she's gorgeous.
I remember some of her adds. Most were outcall, but I saw a couple that
were incalls. Glad to see her back.
By all means invite her here if she is a good gal. While this site, like all others, is not 100% perfect and safe, I think it is higher in safety % than BP. I advertise there once in awhile and you have to be meticulous about screening there so it may be good to let her know she would have a bit more as far as options and safety goes and alot less risk. She can always keep utilizing BP and she has nothing to lose by joining. More coverage as far as advertising goes, etc.

KKA