Poll: Shaved Kitty or Bushy Beaver?

LOL!

So I am doing a whole makeover and overhaul and I am trying to gain some insight into the hobbyist mind about a certain number of things.

This one is about the female "love spot". LOL

What do the majoirty of men prefer ages 30 and up preferably. Anyone feel free to chime in as others may find each opinion helpful. But I personally would love to hear from those 30+. Thanks again!

KKA
well lady i am from the old school back in college all the gals were alanatural , and i sure miss those bushy areas. i would love to find a lady that had a nice bush but theyare far and few to be found
IMHO: A woman is sweeter (in many ways) when she *looks* like a woman should look in the nether region!
I love women. But the bareness turns me off. Nice trimmed bush is sexy as hell!
Lady, if I'm going to enjoy it. You need to have something down there for me to run my fingers through.
I am way beyond 30 and prefer bare, preferably waxed or recently shaved smooth, no stubble. My mouth loves the feel of smooth skin as I DATY. I started in the big bush/never trimmed era and you can have it.
doss59: I have seen many ladies advertise that they sport a nice bush...just look around! Thanks!

returningtexan: Thanks for the input!

WM: You are so hot!!!!!!!!!

KKA
Trimmed: Must be neat bushy treat!
Its a turn on for me.
I like a landing strip. I don't need to eat and floss at the same time!
Prefer bare but landing strip is ok. I think a bare woman looks so erotic!
Sonya likes a landing strip or bare on a lady yummy!
I really have no preference, except to say, that I prefer the area directly surrounding the "love spot" (as you say) is bare. Up above the 'man in the boat', I don't care......could be a mohawk, bush, bare, my name, a heart shaped 'box'.....
Landing strip.

Spent plenty of time in the bush for Uncle Sam, LOL.

I'm okay with bare, used to be a deal killer for me (seemed pedophiliac).
I really have no preference, except to say, that I prefer the area directly surrounding the "love spot" (as you say) is bare. Up above the 'man in the boat', I don't care......could be a mohawk, bush, bare, my name, a heart shaped 'box'..... Originally Posted by BigBudha
I'll second this one. BigBudha put it much better than I ever could...
Looks like I'm in the majority. Like it clean and hair-free.
Smooth and clean...
Bare or Hair.......I'm there!