Activities: Waiting in the car, leaving voicemails
Session Length: 30 minutes of driving, another 30 of waiting
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Unverified
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Per the ad:

TAWNEY: 25y/o,5'0,118LBS,LATINA,40DDS

RUBI: 33y/o,5'0,128LBS,LATINA,40DDS(MILF )
The Rest of the Story: Pm'ed with Gia about a month ago about a doubles session. Discussed rates but we never made an appointment.

Found out late Sunday I was going to have time today to make an appointment, figured I go shopping.

Yesterday noticed this ad (http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...gfe-33/3627110). searched the number on ECCIE and came up with Gia. Well, OKAY! this might be doable!

Called Gia, made an appointment for a doubles with Tawney & Rubi, standard setup (basic directions, give a call before the appointment for final directions etc.).

Left today about 30 minutes before the appointment, headed towards Wurzbach & IH10, called at 15 minutes prior, got voicemail. Got to location, called at appointment time, got voicemail. Called at 15 minutes after, got voicemail. Went home.

Ironic part of this is while talking to Gia yesterday she relayed the girls were excited to be reviewed by an ECCIE member...

And I have to wonder if giving Gia a heads up about my better than average package might have scared them off, conversation went something like this:
"I prefer Durex XXL, should I bring mine or will the girls have something like them available?"
"Ummm, lucky you! You should bring your own."
Recommendation: No
you scared them away with that monster!!!
Dam sorry it happen..Nikki and I would rocked your world very well
Hi old_tiger,

Yeah, maybe next time don't mention the size...but then, again, I know a lot of women that would love to ride your "HUGE" manhood....Just think of having one lady DTing you....while the other rides your face....then slides down onto that "HARD" Rod of yours....

If you want to be smothered by four (4) huge titties (that can match that "huge" rod of yours) one day, send me a PM!

Hang in there my friend!

Sincerely,
Wet
There you go old tiger, wish providers would talk to me like that!!
Hi old_tiger,

Hang in there my friend!

Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT
Go that covered! LOL
Never had to worry about that myself...
In the future, I'd just have one handy in case they can't accommodate you.

There are worse problems in the world... Lucky bastard...