Visited Just Dee,,, Review to follow but interesting info

I visited Just Dee this afternoon and had a great time.
With most providers YMMV and here's info.

The cleaner and more respectful you are to them the more you may be offered. In Dee's case it was NOT FS but more than others report.

We talked about White Diamond and the stuff she is going though and we talked about the Hobby in general.

For the few who may not realize this, providers have feelings that go along with their business of showing you a good time.
She appreciated that I am shaved. Some hobbyists don't groom at all and show up sweaty and not not ready for action. This will be a cause for less than perfect interaction. They are LADIES as well as professionals.

My advice is to show up prepared or ask for a shower or at least 'freshen up' before you start.

I suspect some poor reviews are a result of poor preparation by the hobbyist and not the provider.

I had a great time short of FS.
WOW!

Very well put and ohhhhh, soooooo TRUE!

I dont think many hobbyists realize that their session could have been MUCH better or are totally horrible because of sanitary or poor hygiene. I mean, really, who CANNOT tell they smell bad. Too many apparently.

As a woman and human being it is imperative that I am clean. I am compulsive about it. Also, a gent expects it and with good reason. Well, I must tell ya, I also expect it or it is YMMV and strictly so or it is grounds for giving you the donation back and showing you to the door...period.

KKA