State: Florida
Address: Panama City
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: HWP 38D/30/32. She's about 5-10 135 pounds with shoulder length blonde hair. She is definitely MILF material.
Recommendation: Yes
Tell me more about this free session.
Allie makes it clear that she wants to play with a male/female couple. She really wants lesbian sex with a woman while she is dressed as a woman if that makes any sense. She told me that she will see a couple for free if the female is into being with her. The male 1/2 is more than welcome to play as well, but Allie is really into being with another woman. She's on other sites looking for lifestyle couples or even solo girls. Allie is also into making videos. She is way out there. I wish I had a wife or GF who would be into this, but sadly no.
Interesting. I wonder if she might tag team with one of the local girls here for doubles. Could she pass in public?
I haven’t checked lately but I’m pretty sure giving a guy a blow job would qualify as ‘being gay stuff’!
It was forced as in her role as a dom. To me gay stuff would be kissing, making out, etc.
  • BR459
  • 11-21-2021, 06:41 PM
I totally agree!!! That is gay!!!
I bet you guys take it up the ass all the time.
I bet you guys take it up the ass all the time. Originally Posted by Andydix69
Only at the gas station pump.
I just sold my condo or I was going to take it up the ass next year!! Lol
You guys are too funny. Thought this was a welcoming site and people were more open-minded.
Opening your mind and opening your ass are two different things.
To each their own kink. No need to bash.