SCAM: Natalie Tailor

User ID: n/a
Date: 05/30/2019
Name: SCAM TEXT BOT
Phone: 724-572-2192
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://max80.com.pittsburgh.listcra...post/33262727/
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: copper, about the length of an ethernet cable :-p
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Texts to this number appear at first to be coming from a legitimate provider but are in fact auto responses from a bot designed to steer people to a website for "verification" that is "free" but requires a credit card. If you refuse to use the verification service or in some other way confuse the bot, it becomes obvious there is not a real person on the other end and the bot knows only how to keep pressuring you to use the verification service. This one tried to claim the verification was for "her" safety because "she" had recently been stalked.
Recommendation: No
Seriously? Are we gonna “review” every fake ad on listcrawler? We’ll be here all day.
I was once a victim of a fake listcrawler ad and I still have flashbacks to this very day. #MeToo
Seriously? Oldest trick in the book young gun.
I was once a victim of a fake listcrawler ad and I still have flashbacks to this very day. #MeToo Originally Posted by thurman murmann
How about the ads asking for money upfront to meet in the adult "hook-up" magazines before the "intra-net" Wonder how many assholes fell for that one!
Moved to coed
I have relative in nigeria, very famous. Would you be interested in helping him move his vast, vast fortune?
Sounds like every other scam bot...nothing special. Regardless, thank you for the info. If it helps one person it is worth it. Most here should already be wise enough not to get duped by a scam like that though.