Just wanted to tell...

...the moderator Dr.Ego to go fuck himself.

You removed my whole post reviewing LiveJasmin, which is an alternative to the hobby. It was in the co-ed section. It's a live cam site. Eccie is a paid-sex review site. We review strip clubs. Reviewing a cam site falls in line with why we all are here.

You, Dr. Ego, with your incessant power-trip censoring, are a sociopathic egomaniacal lunatic. You'd do great in politics.
I smell an infraction coming lol
Did handybugleboy just make an appearance?
Do the math. 2000minus250 does not = bugle boy. 2000minus250 = hobby1750
I have had my run-ins with The Good Dr. in the past but, he is only doing the work that the site owners have prescribed. They tell him to make the Cam-site reference disappear and... poof... it's gone! This is not a First Amendment issue for you to get your sex-addicted panties in a wad...so just calm down.

Thanks for your input, as always. We appreciate it no matter how long it stays posted.
Originally Posted by Scoot642
I have had my run-ins with The Good Dr. in the past but, he is only doing the work that the site owners have prescribed. They tell him to make the Cam-site reference disappear and... poof... it's gone! This is not a First Amendment issue for you to get your sex-addicted panties in a wad...so just calm down.

Thanks for your input, as always. We appreciate it no matter how long it stays posted.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Thanks for the feedback. I posted this (mostly) in jest, knowing it would lead to a mod rebuke. It's not often in life we can openly tell those in "authority" to go fuck themselves, with no repercussions we care about.

After all, we're all just communicating as a bunch of anonymous internet handles - it's not personal - so there's no true offense intended.

I'm sure Dr.Ego is a good guy who just takes his mod job a tad too seriously. That work ethic is appreciated in most scenarios.
Did handybugleboy just make an appearance? Originally Posted by Scoot642
Originally Posted by Lucas19
He loves his ban hammer! A little too much
Don’t tell me Frankie is back

Did handybugleboy just make an appearance? Originally Posted by Scoot642
Don’t tell me Frankie is back Originally Posted by BugsySegal
No, was never Frankie. I've been 1750 since 2015, but was active since around 2011. I did have some previous handles before 1750. The ones I remember: Dalecarn; Spitz/Spitzer; Cheerios. There may have been others briefly in there. I was never the controversial figure that everyone calls "Frank" although some of my previous handles were confused as him, which led to some fun keyboard flame troll-wars. Now I only throw invectives at the mods.
Frank was fun to have around.