Santorum endorses Obama

• CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Presidential candidate Rick Santorum on Thursday said Republicans should give President Barack Obama another term if Santorum isn't the GOP nominee

LOL! The Republicans are redefining stupid. There is no way President Obama can win re-election, but as long as the Republicans are determined to lose, they will give the election to Obama. What a bunch of idiots! The Democrats are playing them like a cheap violin!

Well, at least rick Perry is gone.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 11:42 AM
LOL! The Republicans are redefining stupid. There is no way President Obama can win re-election, but as long as the Republicans are determined to lose, they will give the election to Obama. What a bunch of idiots! The Democrats are playing them like a cheap violin!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the other day I posted a thread about republicans Reloading the gun and shooting themselves in the foot again ... today its a HEAD SHOT !!!
Thast some funny shit right there.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...a-over-romney/
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 12:08 PM
since all the right wingers ask where are all the lefties when they think they are stumping the audience

where are all the right wingers on this one? ... this is truely PROFOUND for politics, and best I can remember a FIRST for any party, EVER.
The Santorium kiss of death.
Next he'll put a horse head in his bed.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Romneys own staff says he has a "speech" re set button and cant be trusted

here on this board he is a wet noodle, Obama lite

now Santorum gives Obama the nod if he cant have the gop nomination ... wow.

seriously right wingers ... who are you going to vote for?
Santorum is beginning to rival FastGoon for stupid comments. If the Democrats have been propping up Santorum's candidacy, it has been a brilliant political move. It's even funnier after Santorum endorsed Romney in 2008. This has been the most inept Republican primary season in history. They are funnier than the Three Stooges.

And my vote for Gary Johnson will help Obama get re-elected? I think the Republicans are helping Obama's re-election campaign much more than I ever could. LOL!
I want cog as a write in.

Without christy running I don't like any of them.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Iam EXCELLENT when it comes to writing in Perot
I think this is the first intelligent thing Santorum has said. It's not that I think Obama should be president again, but I prefer him to Romney for sure. Romney is the worst flip flopper I've ever seen. Take this for an example:

http://massresistance.org/romney/pp_...002/index.html

Now he's magically against all of those things when it serves him to be? How about that.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

The Democrats aren't playing anything, except the race card come election time. If the Republicans stay on fiscal issues they will win the election because Obama and the media will be wrapped up in racism and contraceptives.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 02:47 PM
I think this is the first intelligent thing Santorum has said. It's not that I think Obama should be president again, but I prefer him to Romney for sure. Romney is the worst flip flopper I've ever seen. Take this for an example:

http://massresistance.org/romney/pp_...002/index.html

Now he's magically against all of those things when it serves him to be? How about that. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

Indeed, Santorun is deff getting smarter as he progresses

Honestly?

COG, you could be the poster child for stupidity if only you weren't so damn old.

You really should get a job and stop posting so much garbage, but if old fools could do actual work for society, you wouldn't be behind that keyboard polluting the board with your idiotic ramblings.

. . . President Obama is going to win re-election and the country is going to be better for it!

Santorum is beginning to rival FastGoon for stupid comments. If the Democrats have been propping up Santorum's candidacy, it has been a brilliant political move. It's even funnier after Santorum endorsed Romney in 2008. This has been the most inept Republican primary season in history. They are funnier than the Three Stooges.

And my vote for Gary Johnson will help Obama get re-elected? I think the Republicans are helping Obama's re-election campaign much more than I ever could. LOL! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Honestly?

COG, you could be the poster child for stupidity if only you weren't so damn old.

You really should get a job and stop posting so much garbage, but if old fools could do actual work for society, you wouldn't be behind that keyboard polluting the board with your idiotic ramblings.

. . . President Obama is going to win re-election and the country is going to be better for it!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Fast Cumm if does not win you could move to Cuba and live your utopian dream.