Fuuuuuuuukkkkkk.........what is wrong with women not being available on Mother's Day

I am so sexually frustrated today. My appointment canceled now I can't find anyone selling pussy today. I cleaned three apartments this morning with my crew. I show up to my business and convenience store almost every day, I don't get this shit of providers not working on Mother's Day. Please chime in and explain the logic to me guys and providers. Please I'm exhausted with trolls so no trolls. If you give me a catty response I'll simply ignore you so save your energy.
  • R.M.
  • 05-12-2024, 12:50 PM
5'2 and wonky for starters.
Oh they’re working, just not for you! That should tell you something
I'm confident your will take matters into your own hand in your mother's basement as you always do
  • Busty
  • 05-12-2024, 09:48 PM
Oh they’re working, just not for you! That should tell you something Originally Posted by Cendell M
Smart women rule the world

Smart women rule the world Originally Posted by Busty
Most women ain't smart. Money not spent us money earned. Signed.....The Hobby
Most women ain't smart. Money not spent us money earned. Signed.....The Hobby Originally Posted by Pitroom
Good to know this is how you feel about women, NO you’re not smart shineshortshit
The Dobby

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DTb-lseCdQ Originally Posted by HTXBill
Anyone who has a picture of an active lady as their Avatar is just some weird, non melanated, stalker shit. Ladies exercise caution with these non melanated folks who can't go out in the world without sunscreen . Imagine that, even the world hates you. Could you imagine living in a planet and even the earth, planet is trying to kill you. Reject you. That should tell you something. Be nice. Oh better yet spend thousands under a tanning bed because you yourself hate your pale skin
Define active.
Btw, cowgirls always have tans.
Btw2, the NYCiittii gals that hit our place to learn to be cowgirls bring a few bikini ensembles each.
Btw3, easily a few hundred pics by some guy with a studio camera already in just a month and the gals have a couple dozen posted on their web sites.

Up your game Shinypoo-boo.
Reality has left you far behind.
UC Pitroom will not respond what Pitroom wants to out of deep respect for you. In fact, because Pitroom has such respect for you Pitroom has decided this is the last interaction with you. Be blessed
UC Pitroom will not respond what Pitroom wants to out of deep respect for you. In fact, because Pitroom has such respect for you Pitroom has decided this is the last interaction with you. Be blessed Originally Posted by Pitroom

Lil Booty-bear...you need to be nice to everyone. Don't mess things up. If you can't be nice, I'm gonna turn you out to everyone as free-to-use. And you'll stay being free-to-use until you say, "Big Daddy Bigwillhtx, I'm sorry, I need to act right."

So...Lil Booty-bear...say you're sorry.