Asswipe is banned

I guess this time it wasn't voluntary. The stupid pig cockstalked me to the Pittsburgh forums. He was being his usual vile self. I guess his stupid game plan was to try and get me banned. Didn't work. But don't fret for the stupid, dirty, lazy, cockstalking, cocksucking Pig. He is talking solace with his soulmate the Bulgarian cocksucker. They are having a ball working Pittsburghs finest dumpsters.
That should be a relief to you bimbo.
That should be a relief to you bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah Retarded Lenny. Cockstalkers are fucking nuisances. But I guess that's why your taking your vacation in 3 months. Asswipe told you to stick around. To keep stupidity alive in this forum.
I guess this time it wasn't voluntary. The stupid pig cockstalker me to the Pittsburgh forums. He was being his usual vile self. I guess his stupid game plan was to try and get me banned. Didn't work. But don't fret for the stupid, dirty, lazy, cockstalking, cocksucking Pig. He is talking solace with his soulmate the Bulgarian cocksucker. They are having a ball working Pittsburghs finest dumpsters. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah Retarded Lenny. Cockstalkers are fucking nuisances. But I guess that's why your taking your vacation in 3 months. Asswipe told you to stick around. To keep stupidity alive in this forum. Originally Posted by bambino
Your bet, your rules bimbo. Stupidity abounds with you fucktards. Maybe now you can quit whining about him.
This reminds me of when bambino got banned for talking Political Pigsty-style smack to Yssup Rider in the Comedy Central forum:

Assup Rider is a huge pig. Good enough reason to give up on pork altogether. Originally Posted by bambino
He's a douche bag that primarily posts stupid piggy things in the political forum. He's a pig of the highest regard. He is universally known as a pig. Because he is one. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, Assup is a barrow pig. He was castrated at 3 weeks. That means his meat tastes good. He has one redeeming quality. I'm not buying it tho! Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks Bambino!
Too bad (NOT!) ECCIE was his whole life.

Guess he'll have to enjoy his Thanksgiving crow all by himself.
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 07:31 AM
Are you certain he is banned, and not playing us?
Are you certain he is banned, and not playing us? Originally Posted by DSK
He's banned.
This reminds me of when bambino got banned for talking Political Pigsty-style smack to Yssup Rider in the Comedy Central forum: Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Are you a cockstalker too Chicago Boi? Go back to playing your retarded game. Run along.
Your bet, your rules bimbo. Stupidity abounds with you fucktards. Maybe now you can quit whining about him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who whined about him Retarded Lenny? He was the biggest whiner here. And I'd bet the king of the RTMs. He's a hypocritical, lying, cocksucking pig. A racist, mysoginistic pig. Will you still be taking orders from him?
Go back to playing your retarded game. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
The one where Pyramider's taint is above you!
I guess this time it wasn't voluntary. The stupid pig cockstalked me to the Pittsburgh forums. He was being his usual vile self. I guess his stupid game plan was to try and get me banned. Didn't work. But don't fret for the stupid, dirty, lazy, cockstalking, cocksucking Pig. He is talking solace with his soulmate the Bulgarian cocksucker. They are having a ball working Pittsburghs finest dumpsters. Originally Posted by bambino
That's pretty funny, Asswipe got banned. What was the final straw that broke that retards back?

Jim