Rebuttal to Trump's Swamp Draining Policy

• R.M.
  • 11-19-2016, 06:31 PM
Why are you even in this country?
I don't even have to see it. Anyone who is against corruption shouldn't be anywhere near politics.
Why are you even in this country? Originally Posted by R.M.
Why is he still posting? He lost the bet and was banned on top of it. He's a pathetic sociopath.
Elizabeth Warren? The (possibly) 1/32 Native American, the one with the high cheekbones?

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/whats-beh...-attack-warren
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politi...an-pocahontas/
And although Warren has never backed down from her assertion that she believes she has Cherokee ancestry, investigations have yet to turn up any definitive proof that she does, which has led to her claims becoming a consistent talking point for her conservative foes, even inspiring a Wiki page to track the controversy. Some experts have suggested that, like significant portions of the African-American community, Warren simply incorrectly believed she was a descendant of Cherokee Indians, but her critics have pointed out that she identified as white for most of her life in academia and could have done proper research into her genealogy before aligning herself with native culture.
Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory. Critics note that she had not done that in her student applications and during her time as a teacher at the University of Texas.

Warren maintains she never furthered her career by using her heritage to gain advantage.
Yeah sure Liz, then why do it?

That Elizabeth Warren? Please....

Elizabeth Warren? The (possibly) 1/32 Native American, the one with the high cheekbones?

Yeah sure Liz, then why do it?

That Elizabeth Warren? Please.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
loser's pick loser's its what they do
I don't even have to see it. Anyone who is against corruption shouldn't be anywhere near politics. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Then why do we have the Bushes?
Why are you even in this country? Originally Posted by R.M.
For all the white GPS whores.
  • R.M.
  • 11-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Simple mind you cant even multi quote.
Simple mind you cant even multi quote. Originally Posted by R.M.
But I can count.

You know, I'll bet Trump doesn't care what DickWhistle and Liz Warren think. Just a hunch.
You know, I'll bet Trump doesn't care what DickWhistle and Liz Warren think. Just a hunch. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There's a couple of more months of "transition" to see if he does.
Eccie tried to drain the swamp. They banned Asswipe. But he still whistleling his bullshit here.
  • R.M.
  • 11-20-2016, 06:30 AM
Cause I'm a punk.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
My life sucks so I make everyone else miserable.