Let me be the first to bring up 2018

33 Senate seats up for grabs and 25 are held by democrats. I expect the democrats to piss off a lot of people by filibustering the Trump agenda and just going postal on his nominees. With some good choices maybe the GOP can take half of those senate seats which would give them a filibuster proof majority.
33 Senate seats up for grabs and 25 are held by democrats. I expect the democrats to piss off a lot of people by filibustering the Trump agenda and just going postal on his nominees. With some good choices maybe the GOP can take half of those senate seats which would give them a filibuster proof majority. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you want all 25 ...

... encourage them to elect a Muslim as the DNC chairperson.
If you want all 25 ...

... encourage them to elect a Muslim as the DNC chairperson. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They just might. Ellison is being pushed by Schumer, Sanders and Warren. Perfect!!!
They just might. Ellison is being pushed by Schumer, Sanders and Warren. Perfect!!! Originally Posted by bambino
If one can't ram their head through a brick wall the first time, have a go at it again ... and again .... and ...."

They should nominate "The First _____________________" (Fill in blank).
33 Senate seats up for grabs and 25 are held by democrats. I expect the democrats to piss off a lot of people by filibustering the Trump agenda and just going postal on his nominees. With some good choices maybe the GOP can take half of those senate seats which would give them a filibuster proof majority. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you want all 25 ...

... encourage them to elect a Muslim as the DNC chairperson. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And have Madonna, Katy Perry, Bruce, Beyoncé, JayZ, etc give as many concerts as possible.

And have that butt ugly bitch from the HBO Series "Girls" open her mouth as many time as possible. I suspect she accounted for no less than 5 million Trump votes.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Picture disappeared .
And have Madonna, Katy Perry, Bruce, Beyoncé, JayZ, etc give as many concerts as possible.

And have that butt ugly bitch from the HBO Series "Girls" open her mouth as many time as possible. I suspect she accounted for no less than 5 million Trump votes. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Schumer still doesn't "get it," but I suspect the rest of the Senators up for re-election will. After all ... Schumer is elected by the state that gave HillaryNoMore her only election win.

Schumer (according to his recent interview) wants to spend money, but not cut taxes, and he wants to spend the money BEFORE figuring out how to pay for it. Oh, well. As the saying goes: "You can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Underlines a difference between a businessman and a life-time public servant.
Schumer still doesn't "get it," but I suspect the rest of the Senators up for re-election will. After all ... Schumer is elected by the state that gave HillaryNoMore her only election win.

Schumer (according to his recent interview) wants to spend money, but not cut taxes, and he wants to spend the money BEFORE figuring out how to pay for it. Oh, well. As the saying goes: "You can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Underlines a difference between a businessman and a life-time public servant. Originally Posted by LexusLover;
LOL nice one spin Dr.
Schumer still doesn't "get it," but I suspect the rest of the Senators up for re-election will. After all ... Schumer is elected by the state that gave HillaryNoMore her only election win. Originally Posted by LexusLover
New York and California ... the first casualties of global warming!

"Making American Great Again!"