URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P334352
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Downtown
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: High mileage; skinny to the point that the skins hangs off her frame; deflated A-cups; otherwise a definite spinner
Recommendation: No
Wow, glad I missed out on this one. I texted her early Sunday and she responded 8 hours later telling me to come on over. It doesn’t sound like she has her shit together.
Thank you for the review. Sorry to hear it was a messy situation.
I have seen her once at the Ranch about 2 years ago. She looks fairly old and her face features were not very attractive to me. Session was mediocre and never back to see her again.
Wow. Interesting dilemma.

Wow. Interesting dilemma.

Originally Posted by TinMan
And a total Skank like this is asking for 350/hr on her P411?!!!...It’s not the whores ruining the hobby here locally with their GPS Rates, it’s the Fucktards paying those rates!

My skin crawled when I saw the loose skin on her midsection in the pic where she is lying on her side in the bikini!...Yuk

To the OP, have the balls to say it’s a ‘No’ recommendation, ‘-‘ is weak and inaccurate...The unwritten ManSlut Rule is, if you wouldn’t pay the same money for the exact same experience again, then it has to be a ‘No’.
To the OP, have the balls to say it’s a ‘No’ recommendation, ‘-‘ is weak and inaccurate...The unwritten ManSlut Rule is, if you wouldn’t pay the same money for the exact same experience again, then it has to be a ‘No’. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I did that review on my phone at a bar. I guess I missed the recommendation. Yeah, she's a no.
Wow.
Well, I've never seen her, but she is very rude on the phone: I asked her a question about her services, and she started name calling.

Can't get a dick hard with that, so she's off my list.
just a correct link to her user info:

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=533916&tab=eccie_reviews

(it's 533916 and not 533196)
And a total Skank like this is asking for 350/hr on her P411?!!!...It’s not the whores ruining the hobby here locally with their GPS Rates, it’s the Fucktards paying those rates!

My skin crawled when I saw the loose skin on her midsection in the pic where she is lying on her side in the bikini!...Yuk

To the OP, have the balls to say it’s a ‘No’ recommendation, ‘-‘ is weak and inaccurate...The unwritten ManSlut Rule is, if you wouldn’t pay the same money for the exact same experience again, then it has to be a ‘No’. Originally Posted by ManSlut
He did leave a NO recommendation.