URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: chimney near richmond
Activities: HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark, i think it was pulled back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I was excited to see Helen (Hannah) bc I have a thing for curvy asians, and if they are tall on top of that I am very motivated. Someone tipped me off to her whereabouts through a message on this site when I attempted to see her at another spot. She looked good, pretty face, tall, kind of thick, and wearing a black short dress.
Recommendation: No
Sorry man…had some business to take care of. For what it’s worth, I had a great time with her .

Joking. Bummer you had a wasted visit. Maybe next time will be better.
If this is Hannah from HE back in the day, she is now at Bella Massage on Bellaire. She's gained weight and expanded her services. L3 but not good at all.

Does anybody know if Lily left there?
yes - same one. she still is pretty with the extra weight but her services suck now - not good at all.
I saw her after she came back. I didnt enjoy her massage. Her teasing is not the same as when she worked at massage 8
It made me wonder what the big deal was about her - 7/10 in looks but terrible massage, teasing, and shorted me!
Her ass got a bit more meat on it.
she looks good - but not enough to overcome terrible service and erratic behavior. last time i booked with her I drove all the way out and she told me something about her boss and appt when I got there.
So is she at Bella? I haven’t been back there since tapping Lily , Bella seems to go through girls pretty quick for some reason.
No she is not - some spa on Richmond right on the corner of an office building facing the freeway, don't know the name and I deleted the text she sent me after 2 bad visits in a row
  • Pyle1
  • 10-21-2021, 11:16 AM
I saw her years ago at HE. She was a one and done for me. The massage was pretty average and she wasn't as good looking as had been reported. I think she got bonus points just because she was younger than the other ladies.
not only younger - but taller and curvier than 99% of asians out there - thats the only way I can think of she gets any business. thats probably why she opened up to L3...and the prices she quotes are too much for having no personality/sensuality and being flaky!
She was absolutely at Bella last time I went in. 3 weeks ago? 100% sure. Said it was her first day. Not sure after that.
She changes locations often