Providers Contacting You?

I've been in this game for just a little over a year and still learning my way around. I don't know exactly how many girls I've seen but it hasn't been that many. Maybe 10 or so. Almost all of them I have seen will send me a text at some random time after I have seen them, usually after a week or so saying they are available or something like that, nothing rude, just suggesting. Is this normal? It doesn't seem very discreet to do this. I guess I didn't think I would have to say please don't contact me, I will contact you if I want. Really, I'd like to just say if I've seen you once I don't want to see you again, it just my preference. Don't like the same girl more than once.
You should get a hobby phone. Most of the girls Ive seen on here will send me a reminder text because they are running a special or they'll send me a picture.. I dont mind at all honestly.. I dont have an SO and prefer hobbying.. So random provider text messages dont bother me.
No, that's not normal, Unless I have been told to text when in their city. Now, I MIGHT send a pm upon arrival if they have not stated previously to text. But, only to gentlemen I have seen more then once.
BUT this is because I travel, and some of my regular friends ask for the heads up.

These ladies obviously have a problem with discretion and need to be reminded. If they are not respecting your privacy foremost, then I say "Screw protecting their feelings!"

Kisses ��
Tay
:-/ All depends on the hobbyist and depends on the provider... I'm guessing that's why most gentlemen have a hobby phone just as some girls may have a separate phone they work and book appts from. Discretion goes both ways... That is if both teams are playing smart and fair!
-just my honest safe opinion! ;-)
Discretion tends to fly out the window when funds are needed, especially if they are needed in a hurry.
That is a very unprofessional thing for a provider to do.

I never ever ever contact a hobbyist.
I will email or PM from time to time.. but that is rare. If I know 100% that it is ok to text and we have an established provider/client relationship... I may text if I've been granted permission.
I never contact a gent first. It's just not my place to do so.

I'm friendly and don't have an issue with chatting if a friend messages me first, but I have way too much respect for them and their lives to ever risk causing them an issue.
wow...understand your post
....and in this biz ~life ...Unless u are trying to hide something...or find a regular potential relationship ...then once is enough. So by the way...have i seen you once ?
Doesn't matter to me. I have a hobby phone and it only comes out and gets turned on when I'm ready to book an appointment or when I'm on my way to my appointment.
Doesn't matter to me. I have a hobby phone and it only comes out and gets turned on when I'm ready to book an appointment or when I'm on my way to my appointment. Originally Posted by golforfish
Very smart! I as well never contact a member unless we have that kind of understanding that it is okay to do so i feel it is very disrespectful ...
Doesn't matter to me. I have a hobby phone and it only comes out and gets turned on when I'm ready to book an appointment or when I'm on my way to my appointment. Originally Posted by golforfish
Just as I use my separate phone that I have for my clients... Less stress and easier on both ends. =)
I would never ever initiate contact with client or potential client! I've even had clients I haven't seen in awhile say. "How come I haven't heard from you?"

Too risky in my opinion....I can't keep straight who has an so and who doesn't, which one is crazy etc etc....maybe some were single and now they're in a relationship but they still play......I'd rather err on the side of caution.

BESIDES WHAT IF YOUR ONE TEXT OR MESSAGE WAS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND IT LED TO CHAOS AND DRAMA AND BROKEN FAMILIES, ETC. Guys shouldn't have to worry when they leave the play date....that's the beauty of this hobby.....and being single!!!!!! No expectations outside the playpen!!! 😃😃😃
I've had providers that I haven't seen send PM to none through ECCIE. That's obviously a different issue. Frankly, I don't have a problem with that conceptually (although I ssked not yo receive any mire and the provider graciously complied). But a text is s different matter. I'm not surprised, but if I were you, I'd find a higher quality provider who has s more well developed sense of discretion.
It's easy to understand why a lot of guys would have a problem with this. I however don't. What I tell ladies is that I am without supervision. No one cares if my phone goes off. No one is going to pick it up to see who that last text was from.

I ask to be kept in mind for when things are slow or they're in the neighborhood. Many times it's worked really well for both parties. One of the very few advantages of being old, pathetic and alone. LOL, Pathetic maybe sometimes, but I'm getting more comfortable with it all the time.

It can get you on the OMG Emergency list if you're not careful. Everyone has them. That's a fine line to walk just like everything else involved with this hobby.