Most Upscale Incall?

• jvrl
  • 04-15-2015, 08:40 PM
Okay, folks, what's the most upscale incall you've ever used? Can anyone or everyone top a 700K townhouse, with parking instructions referencing the right Lexus and BMW?

I fly to the DC on business fairly regularly, usually into and out of Dulles. Last month work wraps up very early on the last day, and my flight home is at night. Rather than fight airline change fees and other problems, I decide to TOFTT. There's a body rub provider near the airport I'd been interested in checking out for a while. Text her, and sure enough she's available and amenable. Get the directions.

It's in Loudoun County, VA, the richest county in the country, to start. I'm driving past neighborhood after neighborhood of McMansions. Find the right neighborhood, and the signs announce that there are still a few houses available. Single family from 1.2 million to 1.7 million; towns from 700K to 1.1 million. Find the right house. The garages and driveways are off an alley that runs behind the houses. My instructions are to park in the third driveway, behind the blue Lexus next to the black BMW. I'm told that if I park two driveways over, behind the red Lexus and next to the blue BMW, the neighbor will be unhappy.

Park; go in; it's pretty much what I'd expect a 700K townhouse to be like. I was surprised they even let me in the neighborhood, much less not make me use the servants' entrance. :-)
Hmmm.. I could answer the most upscale outcall I've ever done...

The nicest incall I've ever had was a very VERY short lived sharing arrangement with a very VERY unstable provider in Downtown Dallas. Beautiful 15th floor loft.... floor to ceiling windows, private garage, beautiful apartment. Really a shame she was out of her damn mind.
My mother should have invited me over! You and I could have rearranged her furniture while she was out walking the goldfish.
I had a place downtown when I started providing. It was on the 27th floor. Nice view.
Loudoun county got nothing... My best option for best elite ladies are in DFW....
  • ktiix
  • 04-15-2015, 10:19 PM
Motel 6, very classy. You can see through the towels so after she showers you can still look at her tits. Plus the paki guy running it knows all about the best Chinese food that won't deliver to the hotel. If you're nice to him he may even put you in a room that smells like a sweaty ass and an ashtray had a baby. Good times, A+ service. If only I could get the wifi password to work. "Getfuckedasshole" just doesn't work.
Loudoun county got nothing... My best option for best elite ladies are in DFW.... Originally Posted by eng
Oops mis read your q. Here is new response. $700k town home in Loudoun is probably same as $300k town home in DFW. My most expensive incall location was in NY high rise APT (guessing $4k to $5k rent).
Oops mis read your q. Here is new response. $700k town home in Loudoun is probably same as $300k town home in DFW. My most expensive incall location was in NY high rise APT (guessing $4k to $5k rent). Originally Posted by eng
If it was a high rise... depending on location your estimate is low.
If it was a high rise... depending on location your estimate is low. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Mid town Manhattan (right out of college making money and full of curiosity and hormon) over 10 years ago (maybe 20 lol). 31st or 32nd and Lex. Very nice place.. It definitely was nicest apt I have ever seen in a city. Price was guessing.
Lincoln room, White House. Rent = your soul.

Kidding. Best place is hard to answer as my face is buried
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-16-2015, 10:58 AM
Most upscale for me was my own apartment on the Upper Eastside of Manhattan. 63rd and Madison. Was traveling there weekly for work so company paid for the apartment for 8 years.. 27th floor, facing Central Park, floor to ceiling windows. North side of $5K a month.

Started my hobby life there. Had many wonderful nights in that place.

I am retired now. Gave up the apartment a year ago.

Damn I miss that city!
I am saving this one forever. Thanks for thinking outside the box Reverse!
My mother should have invited me over! You and I could have rearranged her furniture while she was out walking the goldfish. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock