Doubles or more so each girl gets review credit

I recently saw a doubles review but only one girl got a review listed in her reviews. How can a client reviewer make sure all girls get credit? I did notice only one of the girl's profiles was linked so that may have something to do with this.
  • hd
  • 04-16-2015, 09:33 AM
Right................I always wondered that, plus why shouldn't the guy get two credits for seeing two ladies? Even though I only wrote one review, I still had sexual relations with both women.

Maybe a Mod will chime in? I've never really gone thru the guidelines with a fine toothed comb so I'm sure I've overlooked something.
Right................I always wondered that, plus why shouldn't the guy get two credits for seeing two ladies? Even though I only wrote one review, I still had sexual relations with both women. Originally Posted by hd
I asked about this a couple years ago. If I remember, the Mod said I'd have to write two reviews to get double PA credit. So I guess it's the number of reviews, not the number of girls you saw at once.
I asked about this a couple years ago. If I remember, the Mod said I'd have to write two reviews to get double PA credit. So I guess it's the number of reviews, not the number of girls you saw at once. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Negative sir, you only submit 1 review. Upon initial assignment the system only allows for us to assign the review to one provider which results in only her name appearing at the bottom of the review. In order for the review to appear on the other girl review counter we manually assign it however her name will still not show at the bottom of the review.

Unfortunately it's a software deal which doesn't allow us much control as to how many names appear at the bottom.
Negative sir, you only submit 1 review. Upon initial assignment the system only allows for us to assign the review to one provider which results in only her name appearing at the bottom of the review. In order for the review to appear on the other girl review counter we manually assign it however her name will still not show at the bottom of the review.

Unfortunately it's a software deal which doesn't allow us much control as to how many names appear at the bottom. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Well, you should have never made Bill Clinton a Mod, man! Sheesh...bad info and all...bet he lied about shoving cigars up cooters, too. Glad he's gone...

So...would you be suspicious if a guy writes two reviews on two girls and the day, times, location are...CLOSE?? I mean, if he never types the word "double" in either review....
Well, you should have never made Bill Clinton a Mod, man! Sheesh...bad info and all...bet he lied about shoving cigars up cooters, too. Glad he's gone...

So...would you be suspicious if a guy writes two reviews on two girls and the day, times, location are...CLOSE?? I mean, if he never types the word "double" in either review.... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well he did set a new standard for an excellent environment I'll give him that.

But yea a review of such would draw some attention from the staff although if you review the same provider within 30 days you don't get credit anyways so it wouldn't be much of benefit to the poster unless there was a change in service or new information.