Olivebranch Incall Location?

I was wondering what your opinions are about having an incall location in the olivebranch, ms area? I'm a little afraid it may be to far from memphis even though it's only about 15 minutes away. Any opinions? Oh , it wouldn't be at a hotel either if that helps.
I was wondering what your opinions are about having an incall location in the olivebranch, ms area? I'm a little afraid it may be to far from memphis even though it's only about 15 minutes away. Any opinions? Oh , it wouldn't be at a hotel either if that helps. Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
I'm already on record as saying that anything within 60-90 minutes of me is "local" for my purposes. And that Little Rock is, for my purposes, a far suburb of Memphis.

Olive Branch? By my standards, right next door (though I should note that according to Google Maps, Olive Branch is 31 minutes away from my home address via the most direct route).

Of course, I'm not "normal", either. Still if a Memphis hobbyist is unwilling to come to Olive Branch because it's "too far", I'd have to question his commitment to the hobby.

Cheers,

bcg
Thats what I was thinking also. Olivebranch is really a great area, very upscale for the most part.
I agree with BCG. I live in East Memphis and used to drive to work in Olive Branch every day. The drive for me is the same as going to downtown Memphis. Olive Branch is not out of the way at all and I think if it would make you happier it would be a smart move.
Olive Branch seems like a nice safe convenient area

best to ya babe!

goodapple...i sent you a pm
Being a Tennessean, I'm sad to say I've never heard of it. Is it east of Memphis ? I even looked in my Rand McNally and couldn't find it.

And, do they have a Cracker Barrel ? LOL
Being a Tennessean, I'm sad to say I've never heard of it. Is it east of Memphis ? I even looked in my Rand McNally and couldn't find it. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Wrong state. It's in Mississippi. A bit southeast of downtown Memphis.

(Keep in mind that the TN-MS state line is also the southern city limits of Memphis. A good chunk of suburban Memphis is in northern Mississippi (just like a good chunk is in eastern Arkansas).)

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks, I can put my magnifying glass away now, LOL

I always said the entire state of Mississippi was a suburb of Memphis, LOL
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll go for it then.
I work on homes in Olive Branch regularly. IMO, Olive Branch is like any other suburb of Memphis. The only difference between Olive Branch and Collierville, Bartlett, Arlington is OB is in MS instead of TN. Go for it, Valerie.
Thanks. I am hoping to find something really nice there. I've been searching for a few weeks now and saving. Hopefully March 1 I will be getting settled in over there. I will keep everyone posted as I have big plans for my new spot.

I work on homes in Olive Branch regularly. IMO, Olive Branch is like any other suburb of Memphis. The only difference between Olive Branch and Collierville, Bartlett, Arlington is OB is in MS instead of TN. Go for it, Valerie. Originally Posted by itsjustme54
Thanks. I am hoping to find something really nice there. I've been searching for a few weeks now and saving. Hopefully March 1 I will be getting settled in over there. I will keep everyone posted as I have big plans for my new spot. Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
Cool!

I wish you the best of luck in that.

Cheers,

bcg
It sucks for people who work in downtown and then had to come back home colliervile for freshen up and then drive all the way to MS ;-(. AL The best val..
Olivebranch is not that far from collierville at all though. I didn't think so at least.
Best of luck to ya babe...and when I come back in spring,lets do lunch!!