Clara (erstwhile of Luxury) is Now at Lucky Haven

relatively new still, Clara spent a little more than a week at Luxury.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061491896&postcount=1

she has hung her stockings at Lucky Haven. don't wait until Christmas to fill them
  • Quark
  • 05-20-2019, 12:24 PM
Very glad to know this. I tried to see her and they just said she left.
  • Quark
  • 05-20-2019, 02:56 PM
I called at 3:30 and was told she is not working and will bfly back to Korea in the morning. Too bad. I hope nothing bad happened to her.
Perhaps she will change her mind...
She is not leaving town if she were though I feel fortunate to have been one of the few who had the opportunity to see her and cherish the experience.

Back when I saw her she told me she had planned her stay here for a while so I wouldn’t believe any reports of her leaving just yet. She may be undecided on where to settle down but from what I hear she is starting at Lucky Haven tomorrow. Always best to call ahead and ask. If she does move I will miss her not being at Luxury but Luxury’s current lineup still remains solid as is.
  • Quark
  • 05-21-2019, 03:26 PM
Sometimes I like being wrong. I called and made an appointment for tomorrow. Let's all be very nice to her so she wants to stay.
Will like to meet her soon!
I was going to try to see her late this afternoon, but after reading a couple of posts about certain people, I decided maybe tomorrow instead