Forget Covid, senility is contagious.

Secretary of the treasury Janet Yellen has announced that a proposed corporate tax increase will stimulate the economy??? If that happens it will be the first time that it does. She also expects the rest the developed nations to raise their corporate tax rates. Doesn't she realise that the tax imbalance is why companies fled the country for overseas tax havens? Whatever Joe as soon spreading.
Secretary of the treasury Janet Yellen has announced that a proposed corporate tax increase will stimulate the economy??? If that happens it will be the first time that it does. She also expects the rest the developed nations to raise their corporate tax rates. Doesn't she realise that the tax imbalance is why companies fled the country for overseas tax havens? Whatever Joe as soon spreading. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I don’t think it’s spreading, they’ve been infected for a longtime. They now have herd stupidly.
Secretary of the treasury Janet Yellen has announced that a proposed corporate tax increase will stimulate the economy??? If that happens it will be the first time that it does. She also expects the rest the developed nations to raise their corporate tax rates. Doesn't she realise that the tax imbalance is why companies fled the country for overseas tax havens? Whatever Joe as soon spreading. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yes, she seems to sincerely believe that if we shoot ourselves in the foot that the rest of the world will do so too.

Both the Chinese and the Euros have to be drooling over this news.

But I disagree that she caught this from Dementia Joe. Remember when Trump first got elected, she couldn't wait to start hiking interest rates in a vain attempt to derail the Trump economy before it even got started. Can you even imagine how strong the Trump economy would have been if it weren't for the NINE interest rate hikes imposed by the FED until COVID hit.
She also processes that unique combination of Naiveté and Stupidity that permeates the Democrat Party.
She "used" to be a smart economist.
I guess being a politician pays better.
I miss the Mc T R U M P economy

For a brief moment in time, we were the best in the history of the world.

Looks like it's downhill from there.
I miss the Mc T R U M P economy

For a brief moment in time, we were the best in the history of the world.

Looks like it's downhill from there. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
https://t.me/littllemel/4703
https://t.me/littllemel/4703 Originally Posted by bambino
Whatever Joe as soon spreading. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
its whatever joe doesn't have is spreading as well

as they say, I like birthdays, but too many will kill you
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
its the coffee increase that gets my goat
Yellen is a fool always has been , Yeah and the coffee , almost likie tea so many years ago