Absolutely 9/0

Can't see shit, captain

Can you tell us what it says?
Can't see shit, captain

Can you tell us what it says? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Basically, he has the packets or footprints of the election. They can’t be altered. It’s real time hacks from China and other countries flipping votes to Biden on the voting machines. It’s irrefutable. IMHO, the Space Force had this already. The Audits will prove it also. Trump actually had over 80 million votes, maybe more. He only showed the swing states. It will all come out. No way Joey Bribes/Cameltoe got 81 million votes. It’s common sense.
This is the greatest fear of the establishment, both right and left, what if it is proven by a preponderance of the evidence that Trump won? Trump would be like Pac Man after eating the energy pill. They would have sort through the debris...I gave up my senate seat to be in the cabinet...do I get my seat back? All that money Joe gave to our union...color it gone. Are you going to sue? I shot my mouth off at work about all you slack jawed Trump supporters...can I get my job back? I lost my show on CNN because I couldn't stop making fun of president Trump...how about a new show. You mean my student debt is not going to be cancelled, that is so unfair. I have to go back to Guatemala...I thought could sneak in here. They're here to investigate the Wuhan lab President Xi and they don't look happy. All Star game...think again. Putin said to shut down our hacking because the man is back. Sahid, an American air battle group just arrived off the coast of Gaza.
This is the greatest fear of the establishment, both right and left, what if it is proven by a preponderance of the evidence that Trump won? Trump would be like Pac Man after eating the energy pill. They would have sort through the debris...I gave up my senate seat to be in the cabinet...do I get my seat back? All that money Joe gave to our union...color it gone. Are you going to sue? I shot my mouth off at work about all you slack jawed Trump supporters...can I get my job back? I lost my show on CNN because I couldn't stop making fun of president Trump...how about a new show. You mean my student debt is not going to be cancelled, that is so unfair. I have to go back to Guatemala...I thought could sneak in here. They're here to investigate the Wuhan lab President Xi and they don't look happy. All Star game...think again. Putin said to shut down our hacking because the man is back. Sahid, an American air battle group just arrived off the coast of Gaza. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Getting rid of Trump and his America First administration cost the Deep State trillions. They had to make him go away.
Basically, he has the packets or footprints of the election. They can’t be altered. It’s real time hacks from China and other countries flipping votes to Biden on the voting machines. It’s irrefutable. IMHO, the Space Force had this already. The Audits will prove it also. Trump actually had over 80 million votes, maybe more. He only showed the swing states. It will all come out. No way Joey Bribes/Cameltoe got 81 million votes. It’s common sense. Originally Posted by bambino
Basically ? Now there is a great political word to be used in any circumstance where you are not sure about your statements.

It can be used elsewhere too. "Judge, basically, my client did nothing wrong."

And a tabloid website that needs to protect itself ?

This adds up to 2 strikes.

The BAHAHAHAHA......isn't that what the Waco Kid likes to use also ?
Can't see shit, captain

Can you tell us what it says? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
clear your cookie and turn off tracking. try that

I can see the video.
Another bad link. You’re racking them up,

You gotta wonder: Who’s more gullible, the person who willingly posts bad information to a renegade social media site or the one who reposts it as the plank of a debate.
Strike out

Another bad link. You’re racking them up,

You gotta wonder: Who’s more gullible, the person who willingly posts bad information to a renegade social media site or the one who reposts it as the plank of a debate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It works Dilbert got it to work, it works for me.

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 4, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Next time I’m in the White House there will be no more dinners, at his request, with Mark Zuckerberg and his wife. It will be all business!

###
NCSWIC

BAHAHAHAHA
Gotta give em your info, eh?

Can I sign in as you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Gotta give em your info, eh?

Can I sign in as you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you want to. I’m sure you already have my info l