Disgraceful

Senile Biden becomes the first US President to ignore 9/11 and not visit any of the memorial sites today

This is the Opposite of Never Forget. Senile Biden is a disgusting piece of shit who hates America. Senile Biden enrages 9/11 families by not going to memorial sites on the anniversary
Meanwhile the real President remembers:

Senile Biden becomes the first US President to ignore 9/11 and not visit any of the memorial sites today

This is the Opposite of Never Forget. Senile Biden is a disgusting piece of shit who hates America. Senile Biden enrages 9/11 families by not going to memorial sites on the anniversary Originally Posted by berryberry
Once again, more lies and bullshit. In 2005, George W. Bush marked the anniversary on the white house lawn. In 2015 Barack Obama participated in a moment of silence on the white house lawn before going to fort Meade in Maryland to recognize the military work protecting the country.
Meanwhile the real President remembers:

Originally Posted by berryberry

Fucking asshole insurrectionist, treasonist, traitor tranny-makeup wearing tRump lied and bullshited what he did...an absolute fucking disgusting disgraceful human being:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...11-claims/amp/
The only thing trump cared about on 9/11 was bragging that he now had the tallest building in Manhattan. He actually said that, within hours of the towers falling. It's all on tape.

Miserable, cocksuckin', drag queen makeup wearing, narcissistic clown only cared about his building being the tallest now. There's nothing more "disgraceful" than that.
While disgraceful Senile Biden ignores 9/11, the first President ever to do so, the real President, Donald Trump Releases a Video Statement on the Anniversary of 9/11:

“We remember the 2977 precious souls who were savagely taken from us on that morning 22 years ago, leaving a void that can never be filled can never be filled - no matter what happens it can never be filled. We will say a prayer for each of the beautiful families they left behind whose pain is beyond comprehension,”

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701255938575831199
White House on Piece of Shit Senile Biden not visiting sites of the attacks on the anniversary of 9/11:

“22 years after Pearl Harbor, US Presidents were not still going to visit Hawaii.”

This tells you everything you need to know about this utter piece of shit Senile Biden and his corrupt administration

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701326447921516914
It's been 20+ years. Do Presidents visit the OKC bombing site or memorial? Pearl Harbor? Who cares?

Biden could visit every site of any consequence and give speeches until midnight and his bullshit policies would still be dysfunctional and contrary to the needs of our nation.

I would rather not see him talk about 9/11 it would just make my stomach turn or have me laughing and pointing at the TV when he starting rambling about shit that has nothing to do with the occasion anyhow
White House on Piece of Shit Senile Biden not visiting sites of the attacks on the anniversary of 9/11:

“22 years after Pearl Harbor, US Presidents were not still going to visit Hawaii.”

This tells you everything you need to know about this utter piece of shit Senile Biden and his corrupt administration

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701326447921516914 Originally Posted by berryberry
Are you ignoring posts above when you made false accusations. Are you calling bush and obama pieces of shit because they did not visit sites every year of there presidency. Posted this below earlier to your original lie:

Once again, more lies and bullshit. In 2005, George W. Bush marked the anniversary on the white house lawn. In 2015 Barack Obama participated in a moment of silence on the white house lawn before going to fort Meade in Maryland to recognize the military work protecting the country.

And again did you not read tRump's false claims about 9/11. All his lies and bullshit but you want to praise this insurrectionist treasonist traitor even though that fucking asshole bragged about having the tallest building in New York after the twin towers crashed. Absolutely shameful:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...11-claims/amp/
"I remember standing there the next day." Senile Biden

So not only did this utter piece of shit Senile Biden choose not to attend a memorial at one of the attack sites on a 9/11 anniversary, but now HE LIED about being at the World Trade Center site the day after 9/11

Senile Biden today claimed he was at Ground Zero the next day. THIS IS A FUCKING LIE

What a fucking piece of shit Senile Biden is. Can you imagine being the family of someone killed on 9/11 and having this piece of shit lying to you about it. I can imagine somewhere there may be some family members who lost loved ones irate about how not only did Senile Biden not attend one of the ceremony's today but also irate over how he outrageously lied about being at Ground Zero and they might want to beat some sense into the piece of shit

How utterly disgusting
Piece of Shit Senile Biden is nothing more than a liar and plagiarist.

Senile Biden was nowhere near New York City the day after 9/11/01.

Do you know who was?

This man who went to check on his construction workers he had assisting in the rescue effort:

The only thing trump cared about on 9/11 was bragging that he now had the tallest building in Manhattan. He actually said that, within hours of the towers falling. It's all on tape.

Miserable, cocksuckin', drag queen makeup wearing, narcissistic clown only cared about his building being the tallest now. There's nothing more "disgraceful" than that. Originally Posted by tommy156
... It not "bragging" if it's true ...

... uh... wait - hold the phone!

... Did YOU just use "drag queen" and "make-up wearing"
in derogatory terms?? ... I do believe that you did.

... So reckon we NOW we see the TRUTH of your views, mate.

"Drag queens" and "make-up wearers" are bad.

#### Salty
No, just pointing out the hypocrisy of hating on drag queens while loving trump.

He wears more makeup than Ru Paul.
So not only did piece of shit Senile Biden

1. Not attend any 9/11 event

2. Blatantly lie about being at Ground Zero the day after the 9/11 attacks happened

but now we learn this Senile Piece of Shit Biden negotiated with terrorists and gave Iran $6,000,000,000.00 on 9/11.

Doing this on 9/11 was no accident. Especially when Piece of Shit Biden wouldn't even come back to DC, NYC, or PA for 9/11.

This is the ultimate middle-finger by Senile Biden, Blinken, and the rest of the Biden Administration.

America Last.

Fuck Senile Biden.
At least Biden wasn't planning on hosting the fucking Taliban at Camp David on 9/11, like some other POTUS I could mention. Talk about disgraceful.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...crats-reaction