AOC or Lauren Boebert?

So which one would you rather bang??
No politics involved.
That little AOC dancing vid worked for me, very bangable. Nice ass. Now Boebert is shown have her titties felt up while grabbing her SO’s cock in a theatre!
Kinky little thing wanted some public fun!
I’m banging Boebert! Seems a little nasty and dirty. My type!!
Who you banging? Write in candidates will be considered.
I'm banging boebert.
Aoc has a horse face
I gotta go with AOC. I prefer skinny and exotic to too much makeup, down home 'Merican.
I’d hit AOC. Boebert is not attractive to me at all.
I’d hit AOC. Boebert is not attractive to me at all. Originally Posted by flows-with-water
Agreed. She looks annoying as hell. Probably a terrible lay.
I just like the visual evidence of Boebert being a dirty little slut! I know what I’m getting there.
I just like the visual evidence of Boebert being a dirty little slut! I know what I’m getting there. Originally Posted by Charley3
Yep.
LB is a lil spinner and feels like a girl who would be well worth doing the work to get past flirty into exploring her naughty fuckslut side but AOC is more my visual type and the thought of grudge fucking her until blowing all over her face then deep throating so she gets every drop makes me happy just thinking about it. Definitely taking AOC for an MSOG sesh
Neither. I’ll opt for Christy Noem. Classy cowgirl.
Without a doubt AOC. Better looking and actually has a brain.

Would do Boebart only if I was drunk, horny, and beer goggles turn up, but like in a John Cougar Mellencamp song, thrill me and then go away. Girl that knows the meaning of hey hit the highway.
Why not both?
Without a doubt AOC. Better looking and actually has a brain.

Would do Boebart only if I was drunk, horny, and beer goggles turn up, but like in a John Cougar Mellencamp song, thrill me and then go away. Girl that knows the meaning of hey hit the highway. Originally Posted by rmg_35

AOC has a brain? who gave it to her?

baahahhaaa
AOC has a brain? who gave it to her?

baahahhaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Wizard of Oz.
Of the two, Boebert. Besides which, the rumor is that she's experienced.

Kristi Noem makes them both look like chopped liver.
Of the two, Boebert. Besides which, the rumor is that she's experienced.

Kristi Noem makes them both look like chopped liver. Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
Excellent write in candidate!! Hot AF and also a dirty girl since recently being caught having an affair with a Trump advisor while both were married.

I gotta start partying with politicians!!