If you can't get off wearing a condom click here.

Do NOT call me. Ever. You need a girlfriend and not a provider and I'm not the one. Idk what's up with my appointments or if some girls here do that but I DONT! I don't get caught up in the heat of the moment, you won't seduce me into it, don't try. Don't ask. Don't book me if you can't get it wearing a condom, you need to be on match.com.

Thanks
Sounds like you had a bad appointment. Sorry to hear that.
I have a hard time with rubbers, but I always tell the girls up front. Just sayin.......
Only time I have trouble is regular ones are too tight and I lose all feeling so I bring my own larger ones in case she doesn't have any.
It's like some guys just wanna pretend frustrated for an hour in hopes I'll feel bad and tell them to take it off. I may be slightly new to this but I'm not gross or stupid. I'll do whatever to make it easier for a client but not that.
After being with one of my ex wives for many years BB I had a hard time at first doing it with a condom. But that was my problem not the Providers. I have had some ladies offer BBFS in the past and that was also the last time I saw them. But I may be in the minority when it comes to that.
I've been doing research and started a thread in national on female condoms. I think there's something there for guys who have a problem going the regular condom route.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=948515
Like others, I also sometimes have issues with the desensitizing effects of condoms. That being said, there is NO EXCUSE for trying to coerce a lady into going bareback if she is opposed to it. I'm sorry you had that situation, Lacey. BTW, I still need to see you! I'll send a PM
They REALLY thought the answer was BBFS? Glad you got pissed. That is no answer.

I've also had some "finishing" issues w/ a condom - but only during actual sex. CBJ will work, or, from your reviews, I see BBBJ. Even a nice HE after a good round is fine w/ me.

No way I'd ever accept let alone pressure for BBFS.

Don't lump all "cover issue" guys into the same camp.
Sometimes I have a little bit of trouble popping too, but I'm happy to finish by oral or external stimulation and I don't use that to scam for BBQ. Sometimes I have to spend the last few minutes of a session reassuring a provider that I had a great time even though I didn't blow a load.

I can wear Magnums, but I don't find them necessary as long as the standar sized condom is thin. Thin latex and polyisoprene condoms stretch just fine and I've never had one fail except the one time a girl use an oil lube that weakened it. Polyurethane dosn't stretch much and is very uncomfortable in the brands I've tried.

The female condom sounds interesting. That would allow a lot of lube on my side of the condom and (for me anyway) the main difference in sensation between bareback and covered intercourse is the feeling of wetness in bareback.
Sometimes I have a little bit of trouble popping too, but I'm happy to finish by oral or external stimulation and I don't use that to beg for BBQ. Sometimes I have to spend the last few minutes of a session reassuring a provider that I had a great time even though I didn't blow a load. Originally Posted by trekker
While I have had the same issue with telling a lady I had fun. I mean sometimes it is the journey not the destination. But not sure what BBQ is? Lol is that like a sloppy blow? Lol
BBQ= Bare Back Queen.
BBQ= Bare Back Queen. Originally Posted by trekker
Thanks that's a new one for me.
Bravo Lady bravfuckingo that's just dangerous not to mention stupid ! Good call
I have used the female condom and will say that it is not bad to use...I would use it in cases like those