Signature lines....

Curious.....do any of yall guys read a lady's signature line??
I get requests all the time asking where I am at....makes me wonder if my signature line even works...lol
I do usually. Sometimes things change and the last thing on her mind may be to update her sig though. Better to verify you're still in the area then setup the date than to set everything up only to realize you left town a day earlier because of whatever reason.
If there is supposed to be a sig line showing up on this post, I'm not seeing it.
lol--I had to remove it cause I did not want it considered an ad...

mods was I correct in leaving it off?
Since when?
Dee,
As much as we are in different cities every single week, you have got to at least leave your schedule in your sig line.
As long as it's uncluttered, a sig line does get read.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Only if there is an enticing picture of her in it.
Thanks yall for the feedback
I wsh more ladies had ther tour schedule in their sig line. Sometimes we don't pay attenton to other sites, and ladys do have access to ad space to gve us a heads up. Its kinda line bar notes at the bottom of the screen on CNN or ESPN lol.
Please use the sig line, it helps us guys and it saves a lot of time, thanks.

For me my sig line describes the way I'm feeling at the time, it lets a lady know what's on my mind, it changes weekly as I change weekly

IB
First, I'm distracted by your avatar. Then, I wander into your showcase. Then, I read some reviews. Eventually, I get to the signature.

If your signature is not being read, it's not a bad thing. You can't help being distracting.
I get requests all the time asking where I am at....makes me wonder if my signature line even works...lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I definitely read yours!!!. I travel a lot and keep trying to match up our schedules. I've been wanting to get together with you ever since I started this adventure.
In your OP your sigline isn't there. But it shows up in your second post. That's so weird.
lol I was sent a pm that I should display it.........thats why
Good deal!