late slobodan milosevic exonerated

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/08/...rprise-ruling/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/icty-ex...crimes/5539237

It was released in 2016, 16 years after his death, but did not announce it publicly. ICJ hid his exoneration of the bosnian & kosovo affair in the Karadazic conviction court records. Karadazic was sentenced to 40 years in prison.

I did not hear of such news. I only came across it in the comment section of an article by other people who mentioned him in the context of the article (it was about the balkan instability).

I believe they (nato & poltical parties involved) knew milosevic was innocent and they poisoned him. He was found to have this drug in his blood stream which counteracted his blood pressure medication. quite a few red flags in his death in prison.
bump
no comment about this?
I'm not surprised. He wanted to stop the muslim Conquest of hisncountry. The elite didn't like that at all.
no comment about this? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't give a fuck about what he said or not said, his actions speak it all out.

http://telegraph.co.uk/news/1310643/...bel-Serbs.html
Looking back into history, Milosevic knew a lot about Muslims that took the Western World a lot longer to figure out.
Why don't you just state you condone the "ethnic cleaning" of the Muslims, fucking coward.
Why don't you just state you condone the "ethnic cleaning" of the Muslims, fucking coward. Originally Posted by andymarksman
If all "Organized Religion" disappeared tomorrow, the world would be a much better place.
Why don't you just state you condone the "ethnic cleaning" of the Muslims, fucking coward. Originally Posted by andymarksman
it was proper. if they won't follow serb laws and they are lawless which they were. they were also burning & destroying serb churches & houses. they had every right to kick them out. Serbs had every right to regain control of a lawless region.

its a bitch to be muslim!
I don't give a fuck about what he said or not said, his actions speak it all out.

http://telegraph.co.uk/news/1310643/...bel-Serbs.html Originally Posted by andymarksman

andymohammedan, the Truth will expose your camel worship...

it was proper. if they won't follow serb laws and they are lawless which they were. they were also burning & destroying serb churches & houses. they had every right to kick them out. Serbs had every right to regain control of a lawless region.

its a bitch to be muslim! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

What fucking "serb laws" are you babbling about? Gang raping Muslim women and [forbidden subject] at will? You fucking piece of work! Sorry I really mean it!
The Serbs were protecting themselves from the muslims. The media changed the story to make the Muslims appear to victims as usual.

What fucking "serb laws" are you babbling about? Gang raping Muslim women and [forbidden subject] at will? Sorry but you aren't as morally decent as you are trying to be. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Sorry Dilbert I was trying to edit my post because I felt I was too harsh on you. But the admin won't allow me to edit, so I have to repost the edited one here. If you could finish watching the video I just posted, you would understand why I was getting so emotional in this instance.

What fucking "serb laws" are you babbling about? Gang raping Muslim women and [forbidden subject] at will? You fucking piece of work! Sorry I really mean it! Originally Posted by andymarksman
Serbian laws wasn't a factor here. This was in bosnia. that was under the actions of Bosnian Serbs under the command of Radovan Karadazic, not the Serbs themselves. important distinction.

milosevic was also exonerated from the going ons in bosnia.

http://telegraph.co.uk/news/1310643/...bel-Serbs.html Originally Posted by andymarksman
that was the larger consequence of the breakup of Yugoslavia. it was a cynical move by Milosevic to expand Serb territory. it kind of backfired on Milosevic when reports of mass murders started circulating.

Milosevic was not involved in the mass murders. when he found out what Radovan had done, there was a considerable reduction of support from Serbia for Bosnian Serb rebels.

its a bitch to be muslim! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
the post I made was a reference to the serb/kosovo war, not the bosnia war.