Alert threat from Yummy Marie and confusion

So I scheduled to see yummymarie yesterday as she was running specials based on her last ad. We talked and agreed to meet last night. I am north of houston and she is south and she agreed to come to my place. First she suggested for a 2 hour and I agreed. Then I called her back before she left and told her that I can only do an hour and will get a room on I-45 to cut her drive short. BOTH AGREED. We had a good time and went over by 30 odd minutes. So I tipped her $50 and gave her $300. Now she's calling and texting me with threats that it was suppose to be 90 minutes and I am short $50 WTF

I have been in hobby for more than 8 years since P days and NEVER shorted or cheated on donations and seen hundreds of providers over the years. I know she's a credible provider and well known now in Houston area but I am not sure why she's acting like this and very disappointed with this behavior of hers. She was threatening me that she will post an alert against me so here I am posting this first to clarify the situation.
To guard privacy, the alert was posted in a ladies only forum. I do not wish to discuss this further in open forums. Thank you and good day.
By your own account you went over by 30 odd minutes after agreeing to a one hour appointment. Based on her ad, she should get $400 for 90 minutes of her time. You paid $300 for one hour and a tip of $50, expecting the tip to cover the 30 odd minutes. I think you make a very good case for the provider to expect more for actual time spent.

Have you been able to get away with this for more than 8 years?
Glance through the reviews and see how many of them actually go over the allocated time and the amount paid to the provider. Does every individual take out their calculator and pay the provider for the time they go over? I think most of the positive sessions go 5-10 mins over the allocated time and has happened to several times over last 8 years but does it mean that I take out the calculator and pay them? Most of the times I tip them specially if on my insistence time passes by. Some times providers insist to spend more time. I paid based on the rates she published in her last ad and on the time we agreed to see each other. And gave her rest of the cash I had as tip. Doesn't everyone else do that? I didn't cheat with her or gave her less money and took off or anything.
What you are saying is that others have let you get away with it but YM isn't letting you get away with it?

I could be reading that wrong, wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong
If the provider "insists" (yeah, right) that you stay over, then that time is on her. Otherwise, an hour is 60 minutes, not 90. If you lose track of time, and spend 90 minutes, that's on you. You owe her the 90 minute rate, not a tip. A tip is what you pay above her rate because you want to.
Well the point is that we scheduled 1 hour and paid her for the time scheduled. If I had scheduled for 1 hour and paid her for 30 mins then that's an issue. If she thinks that I didnt tip her well enough or should have paid her for each and every second we both went over then I guess she's a clock watcher? If she was confused or under an assumption that I was suppose to pay her for 90 mins then its not my fault.
Ok well I wasn't there and it doesn't appear she will be responding any further.

I think you've stated your side in your first post now just let it go where it goes cause it won't do any good to just keep repeating yourself
I think what EA is trying to say in his own nice way is, stop digging. This is a self-alert and all you're going to do is make the hole deeper.
my 2 cents is this:
he scheduled 1 hour, paid for it and even tipped.
he went over by 30 but if she is not a clock watcher then there is some fault on her part to not stop the session before it goes into an all afternoon deal.

If she did not say something to him and was enjoying the moment and wanted it to continue, either its gratis or she should mention that the extra time is extra.
I guess I've posted this over 100 times over the years..............

He said, she said............nobody ever wins.
I guess I've posted this over 100 times over the years..............

He said, she said............nobody ever wins. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Agreed.... the only real winner are are those who read about both him and her and decide on their own
Only douche bags think they can pay an hour and then stay as long as they want. The OP played, and now he needs to pay. He has a responsibility to keep track of time too since it's coming out of his wallet.
....He has a responsibility to keep track of time too since it's coming out of his wallet. Originally Posted by KinkLover
Bingo!!!!
I hope you have a full cache of regular ladies to see. This threAD does you no service.