Delayed Reviews

Is it just me or is there something in the water with hobbyists waiting days, weeks, or sometimes NEVER to post a review as part of the special i provided... I don't think clients wld be happy if i started mailing rebates for my specials so why is it okay to delay a providers review..ill give a guy a week to handle his part of the bargain..understanding that it takes time and everyone has a life,.. Id like to think Im too leniant..but maybe I'm tripping .. what is a decent time frame to expect a review?
Fact of the matter is life happens and we get busy, which I'm sure you girls do to however some or perhaps the majority of your clients have an SO and can't exactly write the review in front of them. Often times they have to discretely write it then publish it from another secret place.
  • NYr
  • 09-11-2014, 09:14 PM
It is also the risk you take by offering a review special...they guy may never post a review.

Sometimes guys don't want to post a review because they just didn't enjoy themselves but the overall service was not bad by you, so they don't want to ruin your business and just chalk it up to themselves or chemistry.
Hmmm well I think communication is key..out of courtesy i think a gentleman should let a lady know if he will not be able to write the review beforehando..nobody likes feeling played
Exactly what NYr said. I haven't written a review yet (also haven't gotten a review special) because while I didn't enjoy myself, I didnt want to besmirch them. Ok, one I did, but she got lucky that I got busy and forgot. By the time I got around to it, I forgot her screen name. Yes, she was every bit of that forgettable (that's not really a word)
Once you have about 5-6 revies, you really don't need a review special anymore. Beyond that point, it causes some hobbyists to question whether your reviews are really that good, or "paid for" by way of discounts.

You have 33 reviews, that is well beyond established. I personally would drop the discount if it is becoming troublesome for you.
You've also got to take into consideration that if a member with zero reviews tells you he'll write you one most likely he won't. If he's been around for a while and hasn't done it now you're not going to be his first.
Once you have about 5-6 revies, you really don't need a review special anymore. Beyond that point, it causes some hobbyists to question whether your reviews are really that good, or "paid for" by way of discounts.

You have 33 reviews, that is well beyond established. I personally would drop the discount if it is becoming troublesome for you. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I agree, or maybe offer a discount off the next session.
Is it just me or is there something in the water with hobbyists waiting days, weeks, or sometimes NEVER to post a review as part of the special i provided... I don't think clients wld be happy if i started mailing rebates for my specials so why is it okay to delay a providers review..ill give a guy a week to handle his part of the bargain..understanding that it takes time and everyone has a life,.. Id like to think Im too leniant..but maybe I'm tripping .. what is a decent time frame to expect a review? Originally Posted by kaceyhazee
Many guys take advantage of a review special and not do a review, this has been going on since the beginning of time and will continue well into the future. If you want to do a review special, and many providers do, your best bet is to have a guy pay your full rate the first time he sees you and when/if he does a review, give him that discount the next time you see him for a session. Make it clear in the ad you post that the discount applies after the review, not before. This not only gives you more money, but also gives you the incentive to make a great first impression BCD making him want to return to take advantage of the review special.

Sometimes guys don't want to post a review because they just didn't enjoy themselves but the overall service was not bad by you, so they don't want to ruin your business and just chalk it up to themselves or chemistry. Originally Posted by NYr
I agree, but I think they should post the review of their session to give other guys some intel, good and/or bad, especially if she is a new provider or the provider has not had any reviews in a while, and we all know that providers have changes in habits, hair styles and weight if it has been a bit since their last review/reported session, hence the main reason for the review special in the first place!
Very true NYr, this business is risky enough...I was having similar issues with delays, so I simply omitted review specials. Like Grace said, there's really no reason to offer review specials after having several reviews - very good point to which I took heed to a bit late.

For some ladies, they have monthly/weekly review goals , wanting to accumulate TONS of reviews for whichever reason, but it often comes off as a need for an ego stroker and self worth to have so many gents write flowery, padded reviews of how hot, stunning, beautiful, kinky, and how much a Goddess they are, Attracting the dreaded egoistic career hobbyists.

Perhaps honor the review special for your next affair, that way there's no need to worry. Good luck!

You have 33 reviews, that is well beyond established. I personally would drop the discount if it is becoming troublesome for you. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Very well said Grace!
I usually don't even do reviews so never expected anything to do one. I've only did a couple for the hell of it and I was in the mood to do so.

I actually prefer things/interactions under the radar anyway.
I usually don't even do reviews so never expected anything to do one. I've only did a couple for the hell of it and I was in the mood to do so.

I actually prefer things/interactions under the radar anyway. Originally Posted by SD2011
I'm starting to appreciate "UTR-NESS" even more the longer I'm in the hobby myself
Ohhhhh thank you all! It makes sense now shoot i guess not everybody is honest like i expect..i will defiantly take heed from you beautiful wise ones! <3
I mean.. to be honest, you have 33 reviews, 100% positive... some of them from well respected reviewers. You don't need to offer a review special anymore. You've got this!!