Most beautiful face on a blonde provider....

• keeby
  • 10-03-2015, 07:12 AM
First to come to mind....go!
blondes = boooooo!!! j/k
Brooke beauty baby is a dirty blonde, very appropriate for a dirty girl. She is fantastic and very pretty.

Kaitlyn Knight is a Dallas provider who comes tp Austin regularly is very pretty.
Haven't seen that many blonde providers but so far Nikki Sweets is hands down my favorite as far as active board providers.
Marianx was a hottie but hasn't been here for a while. There does seem to be a bit of a shortage of blonde providers right now which seems a bit strange but I'm sure it will change.
Nikki Sweets is OBVIOUSLY gorgeous & I've always enjoyed the pics she shares...

I've always wanted to meet BrookeBeautyBaby & have come close, but it just didn't happen...one day it will though, fingers crossed!!

MarleyMonroe is very beautiful too...I don't think she plays with other girls, but it didn't stop me from trying, lmao
Danica Stone out of Dallas. Wow.
The Alpha out of San Antonio.
I think Sexy Sammy is really pretty.
aww thank you all!!!

sexy sammy.... are you serious?!
and she's not blond
I am serious, but I stand corrected. She's a red head.
Real blondes or fake blondes or does it really matter?
umm isn't nikki sweets a brunette? Although Nikki is cute, I think she is pretty plain. I like blondes with sex appeal. I will compile a list, but I think it needs to be all providers not just blondes. Now Danica is super hot and sexy. Yum
Nikki Sweets is blonde and very pretty, she travels but is in Austin regularly

Danica Stone and Sexxy Sabrina are lovely blondes from Dallas, she occasionally comes to Austin.
Jade Rose!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg download_20151013_004158.jpeg (29.2 KB, 432 views)
Ya but i think nikki she dyes her hair. She is cute but plain. I guess its the CBJ that kills it for me. Lol