Kinkykitty69 in Austin

First time poster and trying to find out any information about this website: http://www.kinkykitty69.com/

I chatted via kik and email (kittymail.com) with the woman claiming to be the person in the pictures. After chatting for a few days and "testing" her with questions that only a local would know and google searching her pictures she seemed very real and legit...just a college girl trying to make some extra which is understandable. She seemed genuinely interested in meeting so I agreed to get her 50 meet for an hour to take a video session and also threw in the 25 lifetime dropbox access. We agreed to meet about a week ago and I took care of everything about a day before hand throwing out a little trust.

Long story, short. She talked with me up until an hour before we were supposed to meet and then just disappeared. I've tried contacting again and haven't gotten any response yet her tumblr page is updated as she tries to sell her panties and such.

My question is...has anyone seen this website before or ordered anything off of it and gotten the same experience as I have? or I am just retarded and fell for a fake website?

Any responses are greatly appreciated!
  • ztonk
  • 10-09-2015, 09:35 PM
It's probably a scam. Contact "her" from another email address / kik account and see what happens.

z
Registrant Contact
Name: Kinky Kitty
Organization: KinkyKitty
Mailing Address: 3816 S Lamar Blvd, Austin TX 78704 US
Phone: 19564542851
Email: kinkykitty69@kittymail.com

That address is this apartment complex on South Lamar: www.retreatatbartoncreek.com
The omission of an apartment number in the registration might clue you in that she MAY work there in the front office or has a partner who does.

If all efforts fail that way, the management company www.porticopm.com would have something to say about employees engaged in such an act and may help in uncovering the parties involved.
So I created a message on the website using a different email and sure enough I got a reply within an hour. Thank you for the recommendation to try and report her through the management company. Does anyone know any way of reporting the website for false advertisement or scam? I really want to take this bitch down! I just honestly can't believe how legit looking it is
So I created a message on the website using a different email and sure enough I got a reply within an hour. Thank you for the recommendation to try and report her through the management company. Does anyone know any way of reporting the website for false advertisement or scam? I really want to take this bitch down! I just honestly can't believe how legit looking it is Originally Posted by sexymike963
If the only thing you have to take to the management co "Someone on the internet used your address to register a domain" they may not care enough to do much of anything. I seriously doubt it is an employee of the complex, maybe a resident, or maybe the girlfriend of a resident. There isn't any verification of physical address when registering a domain, you can put anything. I would read nothing into the omission of a unit number. Who would reference their work address for their panty selling biz?

From what I gather from your post you spent 75 bucks to chat up a cam girl. I am not sure this is scorched earth scenario; you may want to think about just letting this one go. I am not sure where the scam is, you paid money to get photos and then more money to take photos. She got creeped out by some old guy wanting to take her pictures and changed her mind. (I'm sure that would be her story)

That said if you are wanting to invest the time and money and let a bunch of people know that you are a upset that a camgirl scammed you I might start with googling the phone number listed below and try some social engiering with the company that registered the domain /designed the site or contact the domain hosting company. There are a few options here depending how much more time and energy you want to invest. Again, I recomend you spend zero and treat this as a (very cheap) lesson learned.
  • tzv13
  • 10-10-2015, 03:51 PM
How is this not outing someone?
That address is this apartment complex on South Lamar: www.retreatatbartoncreek.com
... Originally Posted by 7Dust
How is this not outing someone? Originally Posted by tzv13
If the above is a corporation, are they to be treated as a person? In essence, can you out the business or is it treated as an entity unto itself as a person?
  • Mokoa
  • 10-10-2015, 08:29 PM
If the above is a corporation, are they to be treated as a person? Originally Posted by Precious_b
No.

In essence, can you out the business or is it treated as an entity unto itself as a person? Originally Posted by Precious_b
For companies, there is no individual specifically named, so there is no outing.
How is this not outing someone? Originally Posted by tzv13
I believe the jurisdiction of outing as far as Eccie is concerned is applied to the outing of it's own members only. Could be wrong.
I think a person who doesn't advertise their RW info, be they a member of the board or not, can't be outted.

But the Mod above says an entity such as a corporation can be.
do your homework on the telephone number... I did

do your homework on the address especially under photographers

put a and b together and you will find a promoter and a service provider but I must ask why do you think pussy website is blocked?
Attached Images File Type: png ben9.PNG (103.8 KB, 184 views) File Type: png ben12.PNG (22.0 KB, 182 views) File Type: png ben 9.PNG (7.1 KB, 183 views)
Website records are public domain. A simple WHOIS search on any web address gives that info. I didn't post her name, facebook page or anything of a personal nature.