BP girls

Yes, yes... I know... trouble.

But I still can't help be curious about where all these posts are coming from!
In fact, it makes the scientist part of me want to run a few experiments.. heh

Take this girl/number: http://evilempire.com/754-444-2891
The current ad posted on BP is a hot blonde "Ashton", but as you can see from the link above there have been several pics of different girls posted for that number over the last few months.
... What are y'alls thoughts? LE trap? Agency? Spammer (maybe collecting phone numbers)? What other actual possibilities can you think of?

I'm tempted just to call a bunch of these and see what I can find out.
What have you guys found (mostly) when you call? Any percentages on real vs fake?
What I understand is that the bp is being filled with spam in all the states I have been in. Each site hobbyist are asking the samething and real providers are complaining about their ads are getting removed. I haven't used bp into almost 2yrs so I don't really know.
I know women who are on BP and they are real providers. FS and FBSM.
More than 1 girl per number is usually an agency/manager.
I will not post LE tactics since they will just change their MO.
Don't use a traceable number (burner app, burner phone, etc...) when calling or texting. Think with the head on your shoulders, not the one between your legs. Talk with the woman. Get her vibe. Your gut instincts should be keen to keeping your ass out of jail. Ask if she works with anyone else. A manager? Another provider? If she is aggressive in getting your appointment today, it's a trap. If she brings up money first, it's a trap.
When you go out looking for trouble, you will always find it.
Yep, me here, I'm a 'bp' girl. Massage. Only advertise on BP....only on eccie to stop reviews and read drama :-)
And since BP went with the Bitcoin payments, I have been getting more interest in Bitcoin purchases / payments.
eccie is full of drama and panty boys, if you want true providers that will do what they promise for a reasonable rate backpage is the place to look
Plow i think you are not looking at the right women or maybe you are a bandle person.