Fake Reviews?!?!?

I'm a little new to this site and haven't seen very many fake looking reviews, but something caught my eye when I was checking out a potential provider today:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1487261
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1490435

Compare these 2 reviews. Maybe the first one is legit and 2nd one was just some lazy douche who cant write his own review so he copied a similar experience lol. Just thought I would bring up the topic in case anyone else has seen some that look sketchy. I think the accuracy of reviews is integral to the success of this board, so please call BS when you smell it! I posted in Coed so any provider that may be accused can try to defend herself if it was a legit session or call someone out for posting a fake review of her just to get premium access.
Maybe she has a routine? It's not uncommonones.r reviews to read very similar. I've read reviews where the reviewer states the provider kisses then pushes you on the bed, applies cover, and then does cg. Almost every review states the same. Originally Posted by Ed Rosenthal
Read both reviews word-for-word or compare side-by-side in different windows. A routine would sound the same but not use EXACT same words to describe 2 different experiences.
It's obvious.
this entire site is full of bogus reviews and petty topics by a bunch of nancies and pimps. Their only agenda on this site is to stuff their pockets and to play pitty pat with each other!!!
In the last few weeks, several well known providers have commented about their own fake reviews. I am shocked the number of fake reviews that are being posted and cant understand why?

There are lots of us who would have tons of reviews if we posted about every strip club review and every repeat encounter.

Don't know other self promotion, why anyone would waste time for a fake review even to continue premium credit?
Maybe to help the ladies out !
Fuck that .. My review are all real. Take that shit to the bank.
spoon licker, you're pretty tough for a keyboard jocky
If you are thinking about seeing Natasha Love then do it. She is is awesome!
I have never reviewed her but I will next time I see her.

Statuesque goddess!
Hey plow.... FUCK YOU. Ia mm no key board jockey.. Ill be at happy hour on wed bitch u can find out. Ill be in black with.. MATA LEON FUCK UR WHORE MOTHER name tag come on
its obvious who the keyboard bitches are.. I call them out and they run run run like roaches.. I will skin it up punks.. so you better respect me.. All I do is help the hobby.. like I said your welcome to say your bs in my face fuckwads.
Looks like there will be one less monger at the social this week

As to fake reviews, I don't read them. And if someone thinks ALL reviews are fake, time to find a new hobby.

IB
Look I was a bit toasty last night and was pretty aggressive, but iam sick of these no contributor's talking shit, now I agree there are false reviews but there are a few of us who still keep it legit. I have meet some cool members here and I believe the majority really try to tell the truth.
I wasn't talking about him. Its his opinion all good. They might be fake. I was talking about plow insulting...