Fauci Funded Construction Of 'Chimeric Coronaviruses' In Wuhan

Fauci-funded EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based nonprofit headed by Peter Daszak, was absolutely engaged in gain-of-function research to make chimeric SARS-based coronaviruses, which they confirmed could infect human cells.

"The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH Director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID Director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement at WIV are untruthful."

Well let's start counting the lies...

We weren't in WIV at all.
We weren't funding any science there.
We weren't funding GoF research.
The virus didn't come from WIV....3.7 MILLION square miles in China and the virus just happens to break out in a wet market 10 miles from where research on that exact virus is being done? LOL....
The masks work.
the masks don't work.
Two masks work.
6ft distance works
sunshine does't kill the virus
shutdowns work, shut downs don't work...
blah blah blah...

I wonder that no one understands the conflicting guidelines aren't happening because the science is changing... that's utter bullshit.... viral behaviour hasn't changed, the advice is conflicting on PURPOSE. The government is sowing doubt on PURPOSE... those that are skeptical of the government and decline to get vaccinated are used to focus the attention of the sheep on rather than on the fact that the GOVT. was complicit in the creation and likely the distribution of this virus.

Like children at a magic show you're busy looking at the left hand while the right hand is busy picking your pocket.
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2021, 08:25 AM
fauci is now only a mouthpiece for DPST commie propaganda.

Nothing More
He has lost all credibility.

and teh CDC is becoming a 'woke' bureau dedicated to 'Curing gun violence'/. and 'proper terminology' according to woke political correct standards.

I am disgusted with teh CDC - it no longer serves America and its' Peole's health
It is a purely political indoctrination agency.

F... fauci and fiden

From my cold dead hands.
Fuck Fauci
If his mouth is moving HE"S LYING ,,