URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-wild/dallas
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Reeder Rd,Dallas,TX 75229
Activities: Covo,DFK,BBBJ & CFS
Hair Length and Color: Silky dark brown down to the nips
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Nice little treat courtesy of Havana :P. Approx 5'10,D-cups,an ass to die 4, cutest smile and sexy accent. Super playful and touchy feely. A few small tats.
Recommendation: Yes
Did you just play at the VIP chairs? My experience has been that those are pretty closely watched
  • pimpG
  • 05-19-2023, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the review. Like BBQ said, those chairs where you get dances with the $10-20 wrist band were monitored during my visits too. Does this location have some other VIP area as well?
Thanks for the review. Like BBQ said, those chairs where you get dances with the $10-20 wrist band were monitored during my visits too. Does this location have some other VIP area as well? Originally Posted by pimpG
Tip the floor guy up there if u don’t want to be bothered.
early in the day I've noticed not always someone at the entrance watching, last time I was in FTW it was a benji for a "provate" area of chairs in the VIP area. I've also been taken upstairs and at lunch on Tuesday no one else is usually up there....easy to keep an eye on the landscape.
They scan your ID there and the lace has tons of cameras. That's a bad combination so be careful.