Any good cell number reverse search engines?

I'm looking for a good website where I can look up cell phone numbers and see who has been calling me at random times and leaving me the same weird message.

Any suggestions? I don't mind paying.
intellus is what I use
anywho.com has some free options but is not as good as Intelluis.
go to Trapcall.com and SIGN UP!!! The middle option ($9.95) a month is what i use and i find it one of my MOST VALUABLE personal safety features!!! All providers should use... at the the very least check it out!
Send a text message with cell phone # to 566587 for $1.99 each text. Or you could sign up for $2.99 a month for unlimited texts that is deducted automatically from your cell bill every month. Data rates may apply, which is up to your cell phone carrier. If there is no match, you are not charged. But, rarely you get "no match". It gives the name and city they are located in.

http://www.searchbug.com/tools/landl...cellphone.aspx

From there it will give you the links you need to download.

Best $2.99 Ive ever spent!!
Anybody ever use publicdata.com?
if you have an iphone download the Mr. Number app it's free works awesome.
I use Public Data.

You can get some good information from it depending on the State you are wanting to research someone.

Texas is the easiest state to research someone and say Louisiana would be the most difficult state in my opinion.

If there is anything further I could help you with please let me know, I am well versed in getting information on people and have diffrent sources.