Sex w/Paraplegic

My buddy called today to say he had a first, he had sex with a paraplegic chick he met after watching Monday night football at a bar in Chicago. Not oral, but FS. Thoughts on sex with a physically handicapped person? If she’s decent looking, it wouldn’t matter to me.
Oh my damn.
I guess one advantage is slipping it in the back door without any complaining or bitching....not like she’ll know what hole you’re in anyway.....
When I was young I dated a girl with one leg. Lots of unusual positions.
Her name was Peg. I'm not making fun.....that really was her name.
Had a chance encounter with an Asian Sheila awhile back named Eilean. Went to her place one day nd her twin sister opened the door. Had one leg....the lil circle walker's name was...…...he...……..Irean.

Cheers
My understanding of the condition of a paraplegic is that there is NO feeling or muscular control below the level of the navel. I guess it was consensual? When I say no muscle control, I mean no bladder or bowel control. All muscles are flaccid. I'd love to read a narrative account (like a review) to fully understand the experience for both of them.

Now a paraplegic is different from a double amputee. If she just has no legs the experience would be different. Either way, get him to write up a narrative report for you to post for us here.
I had no dayumm business reading this
  • pxmcc
  • 12-07-2018, 01:38 AM
^^ikr..
like, just, fuck my life for clicking on this thread..

Italia, do you have any idea how i could make like say 1200 in maybe like 2 hours, and call it a holiday special? i think i did it all wrong, you know, like, this whole career thing. and those damn student loans. i shoulda been a gigolo..
^^^ Hey Babe
Awww lol
You can do it!! Just start traveling
I think it would be pretty difficult, at least for me since I'm just packing a mushroom cap. I have a hard enough time with the female helping.

Completely unrelated: Italia, I'm seriously considering taking out a title loan so we can meet up again.
Look at the bright side. She ain't gettin up to spit! Just sayin.
Like a Real Doll but a little warmer with a pulse....downside...it could still talk....
Omg.. just gross..
Im getting outa texas .
Shoulda known better.. ughhh
I think it would be pretty difficult, at least for me since I'm just packing a mushroom cap. I have a hard enough time with the female helping.

Completely unrelated: Italia, I'm seriously considering taking out a title loan so we can meet up again. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I I'm not picky, income tax checks are also welcome.

All jokes aside
Yes, we should mesh again soon.

You have my private number, Babe
Smooches
My buddy called today to say he had a first, he had sex with a paraplegic chick he met after watching Monday night football at a bar in Chicago. Not oral, but FS. Thoughts on sex with a physically handicapped person? If she’s decent looking, it wouldn’t matter to me. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes

This reminds me of a n old and long story about a traveling salesman who has this chance meeting with a woman in a wheel chair with no legs. Ity ends with her father thanking him for bringing her home as . . ." the last guy left her hanging on the branch."