Cover Stories

So, when you want to "play" and you need a cover story, either from your SO, family, coworkers, etc., what are you go to cover stories?

Guys - how do you hide your hobby budget? Where do you claim you are when visiting your favorite lady?

Girls - what do you tell your neighbors? What do you tell hotel staff?

Go...
Some of the ones I hear are:

A work Happy Hour

Golfing with buddies

International Conference Call
Client lunch/dinner.
Wife- "Where are you going?"

Me- "Mind your fucking business and have dinner ready when I get home".

Simple
Can’t get caught in a lie if you don’t tell one.
Im a tattoo artist i have a client coming into the shop i got to go
Wife- "Where are you going?"

Me- "Mind your fucking business and have dinner ready when I get home".

Simple Originally Posted by Kickrocks
My time is flexible and I don't have a wife...so it's easy for me
No wife = Happy hobby life
I have seen guys pull money out of secret compartments in their wallets, trunk, floor boards of their car!
I have also seen guys have to jump up answer the phone, which by the way I was thinking..."Wow he's got balls" LOL then run outside to the car, call back... then come back in like nothing happened LOL...but he was now "In a hurry" … Most guys I see are pro's and hobby daytime unless there is some sports game on or they were "out with friends/the boys"
No wife = Happy hobby life Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yes sir my friend.....somethings in life or a lot cheaper to rent than to buy
Yes sir my friend.....somethings in life or a lot cheaper to rent than to buy Originally Posted by tbone2u
Like the old saying goes......if it flies, floats or fucks......
I look for opportunities where both of us are occupied with a hobby or meetings etc. Visiting her mother out of state is also a great opportunity.

Money? I don't hobby often, avg is 6-18 months. I save out cash from my weekly personal money. Its Money already dispersed from the house hold budget and so, whatever I do with it is unacountab le or untraceable. I just pull hundred dollar bills from the back of my wallet and spend it with a provider.
I can't believe what I'm reading. Don't be a pussy, My wife asked me one time what I took money out the ATM for, I told her I make the money and I'll take it out when I want to, just because.

Unless your wife works and makes more than you she shouldn't say shit.
So, when you want to "play" and you need a cover story, either from your AO, family, coworkers, etc., what are you go to cover stories?

Guys - how do you hide your hobby budget? Where do you claim you are when visiting your favorite lady?

Girls - what do you tell your neighbors? What do you tell hotel staff?

Go... Originally Posted by B Three
This doesnt apply to me but if your gonna have cover stories they need to be canned stories you plan in advance that you can pick from at any time.

1.)Late night office project

2.) Witnessed hit a run police need a statement

3.) Sick relative

4.) Coworker from out of town visiting

5.) Etc.etc.

As for money I don't know what to tell ya. Either you have it or you dont. Maybe you can lie about charitable donations or something.