A Question To All Greek 😈Lovers Out there ...mainly..FEMALE..

What Is Your absolutely Favorite Greek Position?
With a Condom not at home with SO..
Cowgirl?
DOGGY?
SWING?
STANDING UP?
OR MISH?

And..FEMALES have you ever c climaxed better from Greek rather than vaginal or clitoral Orgasms?

Ladies, do you like it slow and gentle with a lot of warm edible lube that penetrates that puckered starfish just right before OMG the most amazing feeling..or are you like me just spit on it baby?

How greek friendly are you?

Do you have an inviting hungry craving or..omg I can take it attitude towards it.

I'm not posting photos but hellllo..this is a good topic for my too shy to ask hobby friends that are too shy to ask and are constantly asking me if I know how you feel since I'm a female so your input would actually be greatly appreciated and I'm sick of saying I dunno..ask her.

Kisses,
😈
&
Licks,

💋Nicole

P.s. my overnighter is eating my add while I 😀😁😃😄😅😃🤣😂😂😀 type this and asking me these questions I'm only doing my job Sorry?
But not really..💋👅💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 💋💋💋💋💋💋I love it

Nicole

Oh and I hope i do not her an infraction for this post I'm
Not sure if I'm even allowed to be XXX happy..is that ok here?!

My starfish is spoiled and loves lucking..tgud s not an advertisement either no photos will be posted 😈 so 🖕any one here who thinks otherwise the is a very good topic and my add is living the attention while I type this and in my world we don't think we do

thinking is so dull.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🐰🏵🌸🌹🌳🌴🌵🍃🌿☘🍀🐸🦋
  • pxmcc
  • 03-28-2019, 01:55 AM
i know this thread is more for the gals, so forgive me, but i have found for multiple o's for the gal during greek, mish greek works the best. thoughts?
Should post in ladies area, they have ran most of the ladies out of co-ed. Plus u don't want to come across as a weird desperate ad your posting in co-ed ... ��
@Jess I bet your booty hole smells great. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I'm actually sniffing the air as I type this.
@venus fuck a condom do you know what truffle butter is? I like seeing cum ooze outta that ass...a nice slow but steady drip or flow.
Oh troufle butter..no effin way. I've had chocolate mint, strawberry,every other flavor but not,troufle,butter!!
I'm amazed at the,amazing,stuff you can buy,at Erotic Cabaret to definently give you the most,intense feeling during Greek,Fun.
I knke,this is a sensitive issue,to some,women but,omg really?
I'm no6 advertising and btw. I HAVE POSTED THINGS IN THE,LADIES EOOM HERE AND THE,OTHER BOARD..,?WHOA..I just noticed it went,to large caps without me even implementing the change for caps or no caps..,not kidding!
Weird ..
Not yelling just stating that even when I mention fun sexy requests,related to cbt..(cock&ball torture or topics,like this I get maybe 1 response..and I,was hoping it,would be a hot topic
But then again maybe,not here.
Lol
I HAVE POSTED THINGS IN THE,LADIES EOOM HERE AND THE,OTHER BOARD..,?WHOA..I just noticed it went,to large caps without me even implementing the change for caps or no caps..,not kidding! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You are an angel. This is perhaps the single greatest post in eccie history. It takes a special kinda mindset to be this creative...You can definitely hold your own. I'm fucking dying laughing
I've had chocolate mint, strawberry,every other flavor but not,troufle,butter!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Truffle Butter

In hip hop terms, Truffle butter is when you pull your dick out of her asshole an continue fucking her pussy, and the tan buttery substance around her pussy is truffle butter.

Definition - Poo mixed with cum is truffle butter

So you've never had Truffle butter? When he's fucked your ass and then your pussy and pulled out and you sucked your own truffle butter off his dick?
Truffle butter is hilarious. On the other hand there’s nothing sexier than the face of a woman as my dick enters slowly in her ass. There’s a bit of pain on her expression at first but as I go deeper slowly it changes to a pleasure and acceptance face. Truly shows submission.
Oh how I miss yummy Marie.
Hi Venus!
I absolutely love doggy. That’s my fave position. Mish goes second

I find it taboo since most people see it as a forbidden area, not many can’t get access to a true Greek experience. I used to hate it first but it was all just the fear of pain.
I love using butt plugs & vibrators.
Orgasms are sooo much intense when I have a cock in my ass a fast good fucking with some alcohol in my system turns me into a wild one!
Hi Venus!
I absolutely love doggy. That’s my fave position. Mish goes second

I find it taboo since most people see it as a forbidden area, not many can’t get access to a true Greek experience. I used to hate it first but it was all just the fear of pain.
I love using butt plugs & vibrators.
Orgasms are sooo much intense when I have a cock in my ass a fast good fucking with some alcohol in my system turns me into a wild one! Originally Posted by lalapink
This...

Post of the year award contender
@Jess I bet your booty hole smells great. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I'm actually sniffing the air as I type this. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It does sweetie. I bet you are brown-noser
I suggest that you sir, the 1 armed bandit keep Jess name out your mouth ! You don't have enough ties. You keep speaking way above your pay grade by even mentioning my name !!
Ahhh.....Ohh and huh when eating ass, entering the greek zone and generally brown nosing the PAWG's in Texas I also listen to this.... ;-)

Should post in ladies area, they have ran most of the ladies out of co-ed. Plus u don't want to come across as a weird desperate ad your posting in co-ed ... �� Originally Posted by TexasJess
ThreADs belong in coed

a well done one too