Horns Of A Dilemma/ TROLL ED Discussions

So, ECCIE comes back on line, only to find that there is now another site, gaining popularity because of it's kinder, gentler attitude. Insults and Trolls on the other site aren't tolerated. Insulting threads are quickly closed and Trolls are Permanently Banned, including Trolls trying to sneak in with new Handles. So, in an effort to keep from losing more Members to this other site, St. C. issues a new directive.

St.Christopher
Administrator

Refresher Course on our Forum Guidelines
To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

St. C

But, ECCIE is a For Profit site, unlike its competitor. The Trolls are gone, but so are the Clicks that generate income from advertisers. In an effort to increase income, Trolls are allowed back in and soon dominate COED once more. Insults and derogatory comments become the Norm again.

It's time to change the name of this Section to TROLL ED Discussions- Houston.

As ShineTroll would say, Toodlez.
How are you gonna call out anyone? Didnt you get banned recently for having a complete and total meltdown against one of the mods over a provider? Now you're back trying to play the role of the Apostle Paul?

Really? Yall crack me up

And what's even more funnier is that the insults and derogatory comments 90% come from those that claim they want a clean site and the insults and derogatory comments 90% come from those that likely behave like choir church members while they're on the other site but when they come here they act like they have zero common sense and start all types of 1950 style shenanigans. This thread is a perfect example... Ask yourself would you have started this thread on the other site? I'm guessing not. Remember as you're being self righteous..what's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. ;-)
One more thing in pointing out the subtle differences between this site and another this
thread exposes itself as being a microcosm of everything wrong in society. Because as I read this I couldn't help but think how all you're really saying is how intolerant people in general are. How they want a carefully crafted way and style of posting that only fits the minds and desires of those born in the 30's, 40's, and 50's...all other opinions need not apply? Same concept of what happens in the real world. The rub is that the old generation has ruined society like they're ruining this board due to intolerance. ;-)

just SC Achilles take on it
Guess who is feeling called out.

Coed is a piece of shit.

Houston coed is without guideline moderation and who can really blame the ones we are labeled as having. Fuck that. Too much work chasing too many lifeless morons.

Stupid thread after stupid post by two of the dumbest mother fuckers ever to get past an abortion.

Shop the bios and get over it.
^ This!!!!! x infinity
Awe...you guys are so sweet...but are these rants intended to try and hurt someone's feelings or are they intended to build up your own self esteem and self worth?

What say you guys?

Coed is a piece of shit.

Houston coed is without guideline moderation and who can really blame the ones we are labeled as having. Fuck that. Too much work chasing too many lifeless morons.

Stupid thread after stupid post by two of the dumbest mother fuckers ever to get past an abortion.

Shop the bios and get over it. Originally Posted by Eidolon
You mad bro, or big mad bro?
Awe...you guys are so sweet...but are these rants intended to try and hurt someone's feelings or are they intended to build up your own self esteem and self worth?

What say you guys?

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
My self esteem is just fine sc.
You seem to have a little problem with yours though
You mad bro, or big mad bro? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
use this on em bruh...

My self esteem is just fine sc. Originally Posted by tbone2u
He doth protest.....;-)

Coed is a piece of shit.

Shop the bios and get over it. Originally Posted by Eidolon
Most of you foooking guys have no personality or sense of humor, hence no free pussy sprinkled in with paid pussy. No one wants to be around stick in the muds. #MOD TIES. Honor. Love. Respect. Family. Free Pussy. G shit. Personality. Get u sum. Shine Da Great. Shout out to my homies pxo an SC ACHILLES. Yeah yeah. Tooodlez.....
The broken record.
Manservant, learn a new line.
For fucks sake people can teach their dogs to speak more words.
Primates are supposed to be a more evolved species.
The broken record.
Manservant, learn a new line.
For fucks sake people can teach their dogs to speak more words.
Primates are supposed to be a more evolved species. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
I love you and God loves you. #MOD TIES. Family. Honor. Love. Respect. G shit. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
Believe it or not sc....when I was young, people my age wanted to change everything. We thought we knew better than our parents and peers. The next generation was the same and it continues on.

Then one day we kind of changed. Our parents were not quite as stupid as we thought. A lot of the rules in society were not as wrong as we thought. I think most people understand this.

Change takes time and somethings need to be changed and somethings not so much.

That's why it's so important not to change our history in the past. The past is the past and we need that past history to be able to look back and see how we have changed for the better and we need the past to help us continue to change in the future. Erasing that history is detrimental to our future.

Having said this....some people in my generation never grew out of pushing for radical change. Not a lot but a few. They didn't fare well later in life because they could not appreciate what they had and could not see the changes that did actually take place.

The US is not a perfect country by any means. It's people are not perfect. But know what? it's still the best country in the world and people all over the world want to come here for a better life.

Yes we need change but let us not forget what makes this country what it is today. It's not as bad as some think it is.
It boggles my mind when worthless members who joined this month try to tell moderators what to do