Going on vacation soon need info on UTR's and PUB"s

Leaving out soon. Located some wifey material in Brussels so gonna do a European get away to test the waters... Hitting about 3 countries over a 2-3 week period. If anyone knows of any UTR's and specialty PUB's....feel free to share. After I leave Brussels will hit Paris, and England on this trip...and then back to H-Town if things go well I may extend for 1 month.

I leave Shine and PX in charge while I'm gone. Who knows I may never come back to the site. I'm sure in some circles that will be welcome relief...ok whatever just pray for your boy...

And RIP to the OG NIP.
Points getting a little high are they?
Hopefully you can use those points to get a discount on your airfare.
You are a good frequent flyer.
Enjoy your trip my friend and God bless
I assume you've never been to any of those countries. No worries I will share the magnificent experience upon my return...I'm sure you will enjoy it.
I've been to all of them several times.
Once you use all your points up flying I look forward to your return
Brussels and Paris? It might not go well, especially Paris. Those Parisian girls are the neediest, most dramatic and unpredictable chicks on earth.

For pussy in Paris you're better off not falling for the libertine BS. Go to the Luxembourg Gardens in the 6th, pull up a chair close to, but not right by the fountains, and observe. There will be a lot of American women there with a romantic look in their eyes. They're disappointed that Paris isn't what they thought it would be but it's still better than the life they ran away from. They are easy targets for a one night stand or maybe a 3 day fling. Many will be older, maybe widows with Life Insurance money or divorcee's with nice alimony. They're looking for love but will settle for lust in the right circumstances.

2nd would be the Parc Place de Vosges in Les Marais. Same thing but they are looking for Victor Hugo or Hemingway. These women will be more difficult to reel in but a better pay off. Either place you have to display a sense of romanticism and despair bordering but not crossing the line of desperation for love. This is Paris.

Stay away from the Tuileries and the Louvre. Nothing but tourists. For a little culture and history check out the Musee Nissim de Comando. It borders the beautiful Parc Monceau(actually any of the "jardins" this time of year will be gorgeous.) Enjoy a lunch there at the Hotel Comando. It's romantic and tragic at the same time...A Parisian paradise!

The best thing about Paris is the service but be polite. Parisians can be assholes and do it better than most. Let them know that you think them better than you and they'll be falling all over themselves to prove it. Put yourself above them and they'll eat you alive. New Yorker's have nothing on Parisians.

Sil vous plais and merci are incredibly important but you have to express them very melodramatically. Everything in Paris is melodramatic. It gets tiresome actually.
Also great is the food and drink. They take pride in it and the culture believes everyone is entitled to a good meal and a good glass of wine. It's cheap if you stick with the local places and the soup kitchens(not what you're thinking).

For easy pussy hop over to Frankfurt and visit a FKK. Mostly Eastern European but do some research. Things change. Munich is pretty cosmopolitan and the Munchens are very open minded as evidenced by their several urban naked zones. Berlin is just fucking weird...like more than Austin even.

I honestly don't know a thing about London or Belgium. Never been to either. Based on knowing some Londoner girls I'd say they are a little less emotionally needy than Parisians but not much. They can be kinky though. Don't challenge one on something you aren't willing to pay off on because they will be willing if they say they are and whoa on your ass if you welch. Don't forget where the whole idea of insurance came from. Londoners, even the girls, love a good bet. Better yet is the payoff.
Boardman...

Bruh I appreciate the effort but I've literally on God been to Old Parie over ~12 times. Mostly staying in the Red Light District and frequenting Le Lido and Moulin Rouge...Parisian pussy is the easiest of all European countries to get next to Italians.

Brussels is the perplexing one for SC....London is like NY pussy...its everywhere too.
Boardman...

Bruh I appreciate the effort but I've literally on God been to Old Parie over ~12 times. Mostly staying in the Red Light District and frequenting Le Lido and Moulin Rouge...Parisian pussy is the easiest of all European countries to get next to Italians.

Brussels is the perplexing one for SC....London is like NY pussy...its everywhere too. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you're such a fucking expert why are you asking for help?

Moulin Rouge area is a fucking dump. I guess it's fine if you want a Palestinian "refugee" whore.

If you hang out in the 9th and the 18th I have all the information I need. I bet you miss the fuck out of BP.
You don't find much in Brussels. I couldn't stand the people in Paris. It's better out of the big city.
England is ok depending on your game. If you don't have any there are plenty of working girls
Have fun on your vacay op.
We will enjoy it
I glad SC is on BANNEDcation
Damn...I guess he used those last 5 points up
Hope he enjoys his trip
  • pxmcc
  • 04-03-2019, 08:48 AM
now i understand this thread..
Who knows I may never come back to the site..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yawn. You've made this claim before.

….last year: once the mid-terms were completed you promised you'd be leaving the site for good. Sound familiar?
  • 3Sum
  • 04-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Leaving out soon. Located some wifey material in Brussels so gonna do a European get away to test the waters... Hitting about 3 countries over a 2-3 week period. If anyone knows of any UTR's and specialty PUB's....feel free to share. After I leave Brussels will hit Paris, and England on this trip...and then back to H-Town if things go well I may extend for 1 month.

I leave Shine and PX in charge while I'm gone. Who knows I may never come back to the site. I'm sure in some circles that will be welcome relief...ok whatever just pray for your boy...

And RIP to the OG NIP. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Have a great time my friend. Stop by Germany if you can. You'll meet a lot of wifey material on every corner outside of the main city. They will be there waiting for you in their BMW's or Mercedes.
Looks like he changed his vacation destination to Bannville Egypt...