When is it okay to be pissed!

Soooooo I schedule an appointment with a provider I have seen before. Been in contact for a couple of days as I try to plan because of my work schedule. Everything went fine, contacted her several times the day we were to meet......she called me, had phone issues wanted to push our time back....30 mins became an hour, then 1 1/2....then a problem at home......couldn't see me at all.

We all have "shit" happen, but dammit, be honest and tell someone to move on.......think I have the right to be pissed?
you can get as pissed as you want.
even the UK version [drunk].

if you enjoyed visiting w/ her in the past, you might just send her a quick note explaining how you felt [in the most non-threatening or accusatory way] and wished she would have just cancelled instead of pushing it back and back.

but remember, providers are people.
and have lots of the same real world problems the rest of us have.
sometimes, it might be another client. sometimes family or friends. sometimes car problems, etc. etc. etc.

so, you might want to think about it from her side and be a bit understanding.

even if she comes back w/ a b.s. excuse or gives you a line that you know it pretty unbelievable, well, that happens too.

i say just dont get too pissed off at her.
treat others the way you want to be treated.

seriously, hope you have a deliteful weekend!
and that delites cum your way!
You can be pissed that your appointment didn't happen but I don't think you should be pissed at her. If she didn't want to see you I don't think she would have set up a meeting with you, she could have just ignored your calls. We all have unexpected problems that pop up. Did she say she would try to reschedule with you?
I understand we all have lives outside of the "hobby"..,,and I'm okay with that.....this wasn't the first time we weren't able to meet at our planed time.....this is a culmination of several missed times dates.
I have kept coming back because I enjoy the "plus" side.....always a wonderful time, but this was the "straw".
Just needed to vent.....
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I don't understand men who continue to be played by a provider and then come on here to vent....and make excuses for them. LOL

If this happened in any other type of business, you would never want to do business with them again.
Touché
  • Modda
  • 01-24-2014, 05:45 PM

If this happened in any other type of business, you would never want to do business with them again. Originally Posted by MsElena
,coz in other business you don't need to use your little head , and you ladies will never understand that

Anyhow take it easy and move on man, I know it's easy to say.
Agreed
Soooooo I schedule an appointment with a provider I have seen before. Been in contact for a couple of days as I try to plan because of my work schedule. Everything went fine, contacted her several times the day we were to meet......she called me, had phone issues wanted to push our time back....30 mins became an hour, then 1 1/2....then a problem at home......couldn't see me at all.

We all have "shit" happen, but dammit, be honest and tell someone to move on.......think I have the right to be pissed? Originally Posted by bluesfan
Providers are like bus's there is one coming by often catch the next one and have a good ride.
Did she give you the ever popular line that she would make it up to you?
,coz in other business you don't need to use your little head , and you ladies will never understand that

Anyhow take it easy and move on man, I know it's easy to say. Originally Posted by Modda
My dear Modda,

I do understand to a point. Women are capable of making mistakes when it comes to sex too.

I just wish you guys in the hobby would chose a provider who values your business and if she proves after some time that she doesn't value you, then its time to move on. I also wish that some ladies would take this business serious and treat their clients like humans instead of walking ATM's.
My dear Modda,

I do understand to a point. Women are capable of making mistakes when it comes to sex too.

I just wish you guys in the hobby would chose a provider who values your business and if she proves after some time that she doesn't value you, then its time to move on. I also wish that some ladies would take this business serious and treat their clients like humans instead of walking ATM's. Originally Posted by MsElena
I couldn't agree more! +1000
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I don't understand men who continue to be played by a provider and then come on here to vent....and make excuses for them. LOL

If this happened in any other type of business, you would never want to do business with them again. Originally Posted by MsElena
You know she did....
,coz in other business you don't need to use your little head , and you ladies will never understand that Originally Posted by Modda
I must respectively beg to differ....

I've met a number of ladies who have a rather acute understanding of the care, maintenance and use of the "little head"....