NeeDing AdViCE w/ OPEN to SuggeSTion AwaReneSS

Admittedly and known is the fact that sometimes a persons inexperience and Available resources become challenging to a providers ability to create and be real, reliable, professional at the hobby. The ability for someone to stand up for someone else is created with a persons ability to see what there is to fight for. With that being said I ask for advice on how to create the correct attention grabber, reason for risk, and willingness to follow through to create the stand reason for me to be created in hobbiests. let me try this. How Can I make better changes to become someone to stand up for in the hobby? What is able to be done to make hobbiests decide that they want to write more reviews for me? Are there things that I can do to make an appointment want to happen instead of just to happen? I have had an awesome experiences and I have had some completely terrifying experiences. I was not shown a lot of things when I got into the hobby. My willingness to try anything to learn and correct my errors whatever the reason for the cause of the error. I haven't post for anything because I have been trying to figure out solutions for these questions. In two days I have had 5 NCNS. I need to understand why to effectively change to become someone who is in demand instead of just another option. I value any and all input and advice on this subject. I want to try to become one of the Diamonds and Tuxedos classified providers. Thank you to everyone and remember there is no wrong answers unless you dont try to give an answer.
Admittedly and known is the fact that sometimes a persons inexperience and Available resources become challenging to a providers ability to create and be real, reliable, professional at the hobby. The ability for someone to stand up for someone else is created with a persons ability to see what there is to fight for. With that being said I ask for advice on how to create the correct attention grabber, reason for risk, and willingness to follow through to create the stand reason for me to be created in hobbiests. let me try this. How Can I make better changes to become someone to stand up for in the hobby? What is able to be done to make hobbiests decide that they want to write more reviews for me? Are there things that I can do to make an appointment want to happen instead of just to happen? I have had an awesome experiences and I have had some completely terrifying experiences. I was not shown a lot of things when I got into the hobby. My willingness to try anything to learn and correct my errors whatever the reason for the cause of the error. I haven't post for anything because I have been trying to figure out solutions for these questions. In two days I have had 5 NCNS. I need to understand why to effectively change to become someone who is in demand instead of just another option. I value any and all input and advice on this subject. I want to try to become one of the Diamonds and Tuxedos classified providers. Thank you to everyone and remember there is no wrong answers unless you dont try to give an answer. Originally Posted by magicallydelicious

If you want a hobbyist to write a review, just ask them to write one for you after the end of your session. Ask them to be honest. It is up to the hobbyist as to whether or not they will write the review. Some providers offer "review specials", which could be the offer of a discounted session for a review (which relies on the integrity of the hobbyist to write the review) or a discounted session for the next time they see you (which puts the onus on the hobbyist to do the review and for you to keep track of who has seen you - and for you to honor that commitment). But I would not recommend this approach.

For your NC/NS, which seems to be more common nowadays, obtain access to one of the provider-only forums on the board and leave a thread with who the client was that NC/NS'd you; this would be for clients that did not have a valid excuse - for example, the roads were very treacherous last night and if someone didn't want to drive to see you, I would consider that a valid excuse unless they did not call you (hence the NC part of the equation).

You may also want to post this question in one of the provider-only forums as well, where your fellow providers may be more frank and open in giving you assistance with your business model. Good luck.
Well to start your showcase says age 18. Really?? Do not use old pictures no matter how good they are. I want to see what you look like today. Do not show your face it you are not smiling, or nice expression I do not want to see provider that has a frowning, mad picture make me think that is the type of service I will get.
Admittedly and known is the fact that sometimes a persons inexperience and Available resources become challenging to a providers ability to create and be real, reliable, professional at the hobby. The ability for someone to stand up for someone else is created with a persons ability to see what there is to fight for. With that being said I ask for advice on how to create the correct attention grabber, reason for risk, and willingness to follow through to create the stand reason for me to be created in hobbiests. let me try this. How Can I make better changes to become someone to stand up for in the hobby? What is able to be done to make hobbiests decide that they want to write more reviews for me? Are there things that I can do to make an appointment want to happen instead of just to happen? I have had an awesome experiences and I have had some completely terrifying experiences. I was not shown a lot of things when I got into the hobby. My willingness to try anything to learn and correct my errors whatever the reason for the cause of the error. I haven't post for anything because I have been trying to figure out solutions for these questions. In two days I have had 5 NCNS. I need to understand why to effectively change to become someone who is in demand instead of just another option. I value any and all input and advice on this subject. I want to try to become one of the Diamonds and Tuxedos classified providers. Thank you to everyone and remember there is no wrong answers unless you dont try to give an answer. Originally Posted by magicallydelicious
Where's your Location (just the general area not address)? Have u offered a reviewers special for the gents?
Just took a quick look at at your showcase and saw 300 per appt. If you look at the last week ads you will see a steady stream of dallas gals at 250, and some at 200 for the hour specials. These are young girls with stellar reviews and enthusiasm. Ask yourself, if you were a guy, how can I compete with that...
You may want to merge this thread with the one in Requests and ISOs.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=971403
Oh my I really do enjoy the red heads wish you were in Wichita and had a 150 to 200 donation. Im thinking you would stay very busy my dear.
Just took a quick look at at your showcase and saw 300 per appt. If you look at the last week ads you will see a steady stream of dallas gals at 250, and some at 200 for the hour specials. These are young girls with stellar reviews and enthusiasm. Ask yourself, if you were a guy, how can I compete with that... Originally Posted by royamcr
And she's just starting out so she needs to put her price lower till she gets her name out there and builds good repor. She's older than her age States that needs to be corrected, and if u choose to show ur face smile in some of ur pics. And then there's some pics that's on there that isn't business driven. This is just my opinion. We all were new at this one time and learned as went by listening to constructive criticism.
Good luck girl.
300 per appt could mean up to 2hrs. Maybe that might draw some that like a longer appt. It is good to have some options. Some guys don't have time for an hour or longer appt or don't want to spend that much at one time.
I like your showcase & think you are very attractive. I love redheads so you have my attention, but I can't get past the donation amount, especially for someone who is new with so little reviews.
I may be called for being harsh, but I really think your showcase needs a serous makeover.

Think about two or three things that you want your showcase to convey about the experience a hobbiest will have with you. Write those things down. These need to reflect what you really want to be as a provider. This isn't an exercise in creating a false image about yourself. You want to honestly convey what positive experience you will provide the hobbiest.

Now, share them with some hobbiests and providers you trust, and ask for their feedback. Build your showcase so that it clearly conveys those two or three things. The photos need to convey those things, your profile and services need to convey these things. Hopefully, the reviews you receive will reinforce those things.

This will help establish the image you convey in your showcase as one that is attractive and compelling.

A key concept here is that your are going to make your showcase reflect the experience you want to provide your clients. This should be something in which you take pride. Fulfilling the expectation is what you do as a provider.
300 per appt could mean up to 2hrs. Maybe that might draw some that like a longer appt. It is good to have some options. Some guys don't have time for an hour or longer appt or don't want to spend that much at one time. Originally Posted by royamcr
I think one thing that I, as a hobbiest, do not like is ambiguity about the fee. If 300 is for 2hrs, then that should be stated as the fee. Can I pop and stick around as long as I like? I doubt it, but the way the arrangement is stated that could be the case. Are you going to get dressed and ask me to leave after 20 minutes because I popped and the appt is over as far as you're concerned? Again, I doubt it.

The value a hobbiest gets from a provider is always difficult to judge. Don't leave the hobbiest wondering if he got what your 'favorite' client got. Make him feel like he got more.
I think one thing that I, as a hobbiest, do not like is ambiguity about the fee. If 300 is for 2hrs, then that should be stated as the fee. Can I pop and stick around as long as I like? I doubt it, but the way the arrangement is stated that could be the case. Are you going to get dressed and ask me to leave after 20 minutes because I popped and the appt is over as far as you're concerned? Again, I doubt it.

The value a hobbiest gets from a provider is always difficult to judge. Don't leave the hobbiest wondering if he got what your 'favorite' client got. Make him feel like he got more. Originally Posted by R. Stone Jr.
Yep, that is where I was going. What does per appt mean....

Gotta turn her self into a Plan A girl instead of Plan B or C.
Welcome to eccie Harley......love your eyes Hope you have thick skin you'll need it at times around here. Unfortunately this thing comes with a steep learning curve on your end. Don't worry about the age thing. You'll find a great number of men actually prefer their companions to be in their 30's and beyond. And besides a gentleman never asks lol. A couple of thoughts. Reach out to another lady from the board, who been a member for a while, and ask for her advice. It's always been my thought that a lady shouldn't show her face [ blur your face] most guys look to see a face picture. But you have a life outside of this little world also. Do only the things that you are comfortable in doing. Pick a price point that you are comfortable with,and stick to it. It's your personality as much as anything else that will make a man want to come back to see you again. Just be who you are. Lastly choice wisely who you confide in...... Good luck to you Harley.
Honey. You're a sweet girl. But remember this is a business. Think like a business owner. Every post is a form of marketing.

And the key to success is to be dependable, persistent and consistent the gentlemen are buying your time but be respectful of theirs.

Good luck and be safe