Touring Virgin Coming to KC

Hello there KC, This will be my first official tour. I am a provider (Dallas Storm) from St. Louis. I am thinking about coming to KC soon. I would like feed back. If you want more info please pm me. Thanks
Hello there KC, This will be my first official tour. I am a provider (Dallas Storm) from St. Louis. I am thinking about coming to KC soon. I would like feed back. If you want more info please pm me. Thanks Originally Posted by classychoice69
Are you really?

JR
Something the matter JR? I think she would be more than welcome.
I'd definitely welcome her!
Something the matter JR? I think she would be more than welcome. Originally Posted by FrankieP

Nothing wrong, and she is welcome. I just question her statement, that was presented as a fact. Oh, really?

JR
Maybe too subtle, JR.
Im a virgin as well. lol jk
Are you really?

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Im a virgin as well. lol jk Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
behind which knee

I agree interesting thread... maybe she will... maybe she wont... I have to admit when I read the subject... I was... why would a virgin tour? Lots of BJs? lol

That might be an interesting business model... heh
haha funny man...lol
behind which knee

I agree interesting thread... maybe she will... maybe she wont... I have to admit when I read the subject... I was... why would a virgin tour? Lots of BJs? lol

That might be an interesting business model... heh Originally Posted by JackJohnson
If I were a virgin id auction it lol
Virgin in the sense of never having toured, as she states in the post ‘first official tour.'Let's give the OP the benefit of the doubt. I mean, because we all doubt she's a true virgin.
Im sure that's what she was talking about. Just having little fun babe.
Virgin in the sense of never having toured, perhaps. Let's give the OP the benefit of the doubt. I mean, because we all doubt she's a true virgin. Originally Posted by algrace
Virgin in the sense of never having toured, perhaps. Let's give the OP the benefit of the doubt. I mean, because we all doubt she's a true virgin. Originally Posted by algrace
Lol I assumed thats what it meant.. but I do wish I was a virgin again. lol
You got it!
This snow has made for quite some active participation! My post was subject to multiple responses as I was editing.

Jests can be in good fun. Dallas Storm's pre-welcome may have potential advice-seeking tourists think we aren't as funny as we think we are.