Ranch info?

I'm about to take a vacation to Vegas in July. And looking to take in the Vegas lifestyle. I would like to go to a ranch, but since they don't discuss prices, I want to ask how much would a general ballpark amount to bring into a ranch to enjoy my time there.
It's extremely overpriced. Be ready to negotiate, be ready to tell them 'no thanks'. Also be aware EVERYTHING is covered, you MIGHT get a BBHJ. If you want more details DM me, been years since I've been there, but I did spend about 6 hours there one time.
I'm about to take a vacation to Vegas in July. And looking to take in the Vegas lifestyle. I would like to go to a ranch, but since they don't discuss prices, I want to ask how much would a general ballpark amount to bring into a ranch to enjoy my time there. Originally Posted by TylerDFight1
Yup. Overpriced tourist trap. I never did Pahrump, but a few up north on I-80 I've been to. They were 'ok', nothing that great. You could probably get 2 cheap indies for the price of 1 brothel trip.

This is Las Vegas. Even though illegal, prost/solict are both misdemeanors. Plenty of options available.

It's been awhile, but I wouldn't show up with less than 1k and prepare to get disappointed.

Read the Las Vegas forums here for indy, AMP's and agencies.