Dallas area photographer, ready to make some killer images

I'm an experienced photographer in DFW. And I'm offering some killer deals.

With shoots starting at $150, I can work within most budgets.

Note: these women are not providers, my paid clients have my word that their images are for their use only.

My commercial work can be found on my site: brianhilson.com. And more samples like those above can be provided upon request.

Ready to shoot today.
Happy New Year! I am interested in your services. Please contact me so we can discuss prices and availability. My number is 903-235-9973.

Thanks
Meredith
I am I'm much need of some new up to date photos for my showcase. Please get in touch with me and let's see if we can get something scheduled ASAP
Meredith and Dyosa, I left you guys a voicemail. Feel free to get back with me at 214-552-1903.

Thanks!

Looks like I have a couple of openings for shoots as soon as next week. Valentines Day, boudoir, erotic, pick a flavor, we can shoot it.

Don't forget, we can always do something more creative.

I'm looking for a professional photographer to have a shoot with.. I can't find your pricing though. Can you contact me with more info? Thanks in advance!
Hey Nanette, I sent you a private message. Thanks for contacting me.

Now that the snow is melted, let's get back to work.

Two open slots available this week. And the weather should be amazing. Let's take advantage of it before it gets too hot.

Three slots available for this week and four left for next week. Let's make some magic.

Amaaaaazing weather right now. And I just so happen to have a few slots open next week. Let's make some art.

Portfolio? Cost ?
Portfolio? Cost ? Originally Posted by eve69E
Hey Eve,
I sent you a private message with your answers.
Ok so the weather has been hit or miss lately. But it's not unbearably hot or humid yet. Schedule your shoot today and let's get some great stuff shot before the weather makes everyone stay indoors.