Nicole or Melanie?

Both are highly regarded…who would you recommend seeing to a first timer?
Either one would be excellent for a first timer. Melanie's screening might not require as much info from someone who doesn't have a history on here as Nicole might want. But whatever either one asked would be safe with them. Take the plunge with one and then see the other one. You can't go wrong.
Thanks for the question as I've wondered the same thing!
Both are great.

Having said that, Nicole has been the only one who got me to cum a second time with a blowjob. Furthermore I love voluptuous body types and Nicole has amazing large tits that are fun to suck on. I’m inclined to go with Nicole but you can’t go wrong with either one.
Nicole's enthusiasm puts her on top for me. Both are great, but damn, Nicole just has a way of making you feel like she's been anticipating your arrival and is genuinely excited to play with you!
Have to agree with what Mclovin said.
Is it normal for Nicole to take a long time to get back to people?
Sometimes two to three days for her to screen somebody new.
Been with both now. Both are fun but my personal first choice is Melanie. Can't go wrong with either one though.
We are fortunate to have two such great, dependable, long-time locals as Melanie and Nicole are. They make hobbying fun.
Is it normal for Nicole to take a long time to get back to people? Originally Posted by Jayblue79
I recall it was something like two weeks for me. I sent inquiries but didn’t hear back. I was about to just move on when she sent a message wanting to meet. It was great timing.