I hate it when....

When plans do not go through and I have to try to find someone last minute....
Their loss
I know the feeling. Had a NCNS on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Thursday night spent time hunting on here for someone to help me release some tension. Luckily Mojojo was available.
Their loss Originally Posted by melannie_star
You know thats right...will be scheduling with you again real soon
When plans do not go through and I have to try to find someone last minute.... Originally Posted by plove35
Happens a lot more that you think.

I hate it when providers do not answer their PMs after days go by when they say to PM them in their ad.

• L.A.
  • 09-12-2014, 02:22 PM
When plans do not go through and I have to try to find someone last minute.... Originally Posted by plove35
You and me both.
It makes it more difficult because I'm pretty much a Plan A only guy.

You women see what you do to us?
Pisses me off. Unless I feel the reason given is honest. Move on.
You and me both.

You women see what you do to us? Originally Posted by L.A.
Me too, I can only play on Fridays which makes it more difficult...but bright side saved some cash
You and me both.

You women see what you do to us? Originally Posted by L.A.
I'm sorry shall I get a spanking for driving you all crazy? loli try to always mention in my Ads I'm last minute because I know life situations is unexpected!

Me too!!
I hate it when people leave their shopping carts in the parking lot.
I hate it when the person cutting my hair wants to talk to me about my day.
I hate it when my doorbell rings.
I hate the new Saved By The Bell movie that just debuted recently.
I hate it when I step on Legos when I'm barefoot.
I hate people who play music loudly in their car at intersections and look around at everybody. It screams "I'm an insecure poor who needs validation everywhere I go!".

There's other things too probably but that's a short list.
Your loss if you didn't contact Melannie Star to make your day better!!

I hate it when.... When plans do not go through and I have to try to find someone last minute....

...but bright side saved some cash Originally Posted by plove35
Pisses me off. Unless I feel the reason given is honest. Move on. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
not getting to meet w/ a provider [for whatever reason - it happens, always have, always will.
part of risk management is recognizing risks, doing what you can to minimize the occurrence of them, and if they do, have a plan to deal with the risk having occurred.

but look at the bigger picture.
you're still alive, have a place to sleep at night, and have something to eat.

as doug say, file it in your memory bank and then move on.
  • ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 11:22 PM
I think part of the reason there are so many NC/NS is because the girls sort of expect it, and they book extras just in case.

For the hobbyist it's just a dip in the pond, for the provider it might be the light bill. On the other hand a nice bottle of Tequila will never NC/NS you, all you have to do is go pick it up.
I hate it when you get up at 8am and start trying to set something up and no one responds. I sent pm's, p411 request's and text's to 6 different providers trying to set something up before 2pm.
Plan A responded about 8pm saying she was at RW job.
Plan B never responded back.
Plan C never responded back.
Plan D never responded back.
Plan E responded back at 1pm, said she could not do 2 but was available at 530. but too late for me. she said be sure and try again.
Plan F responded back at 7pm, said she was dealing with family all day and did not get text till late in day. Told her that I had struck out and did not hook up with anyone and she offered me $20 off any reg session. I think she will move up to plan A next time.