Birthday Presents

Yes-birthday on Tuesday and stress test on Wednesday-Happy Birthday 2 Me
Happy birthday!
Thanks Gorgeous
You should have splurged and had a colonoscopy.
  • ktiix
  • 09-15-2014, 06:49 PM
I bought myself a nice hat on my birthday. I suggest you do the same, a nice hat will cure stress. (:
happy b-day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Cupcak!!!
Happy B-day cupcake...my B-day this month as well, I have had a few of the stress tests but this year I get to have the one pyramider suggests one splurges on...so excited.

Stress, I understand stress, I feel for ya.

May I suggest to get yourself some B-day presents to help relieve some of your stress...I highly recommend the following; Syeira Pink she is awesome and even got me a B-day brownie with a candle and my wish came true. London Bridge sexy as all get up and she is passionate sultry young vixen...and as soon as my other present returns to Dallas, Daphne Hart that will be the trifecta! But several of your favorites are sure to do the trick...Happy B-day!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cupcak, Happy Birthday to you(:
You should have splurged and had a colonoscopy. Originally Posted by pyramider
Every once in a while you say something funny...... put that one on the list.

Happy Birthday Cupcak

Spikebaby
London-Roxy bbe-PlanoJ- and Spikebaby thanks for the birthday wishes - Pyramider, my doctor suggested that also - ktiix got hats - SSValerie, nice voice ---And goofy 11, sounds like a plan ---Thanks All
Happy birthday fellow Virgo.