Looking for fetish type clothing stores

It is the season again to get naughty with the rest of the world and I would like to find some stores to shop at before buying my outfit for the Fetish Ball. Can you please help me out and point me to some good ones.

BTW - I am looking for something in leather but have an open mind to other things if they catch my eye. Also I am not a shy person so the wilder the better. I will admit that my wife will be more worried about what I wear than I will though. LOL...
babe I just left Zone d' Erotica they have some awsome stuff and they are having a sale
their is also a place right behind it on harry hines that has really cool leather stuff its in the building behind
Better Link Babe,
Yours sends us to Florida.

http://www.zonederoticaonline.com/in...ph5ja69498gri2
lol it was not a link it was just a suggestion.. guess I could put one next time
Leather Masters

3000 Main St.
Dallas, TX 75226-1505

www.leathermasters.com
Thanks for the info and I will be going to them this week to see if I can find something wild enough for the occasion.
Thanks for the info and I will be going to them this week to see if I can find something wild enough for the occasion. Originally Posted by gptxman
Pictures....lol
Although I'm bit of a dweeb, this event has appeal to me. Any ladies looking for a date? Can a mainstream dweeb like me pull off attending the fetish ball? I'd need costume help for sure! Inquiring minds want to know...

TP
Pictures....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I have lots of those already and plan to take many more to add to the collection. If I wasn't too lazy I would blur some of the faces out of some to post here for you.

Although I'm bit of a dweeb, this event has appeal to me. Any ladies looking for a date? Can a mainstream dweeb like me pull off attending the fetish ball? I'd need costume help for sure! Inquiring minds want to know...

TP Originally Posted by Tony Patella
This event is mostly attended by late 20s and down people and yes I am older than that. I always have a great time at the Fetish Ball but then again I always go with a group of swingers. The wife and I also have no problem mingling with strangers so we tend to meet quite a few people with there also. With this said I think for you to pull it off as you stated all that is needed is an open attitude and a willingness to let go, get wild and show up.
Can women come alone?

I love swingers
Can women come alone?

I love swingers Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Yes they can and in fact a single girl we play with (solo and together) will be going with us this year.
Electric Boutique is great for women......not sure if they have anything for men though.